9 : Blessed

After withdrawing from the competition,  Tine drove back to his home,

Bright still got some work to do and he asked Tine to go first and meet him tonight.

Tine was lucky,  eventho he didn't compete anymore.. There's still some agency who wants to offer him a job as a model.

"Mae... " Tine was looking for his mae.

" Oyy,  son you're home early. I vote for you earlier!!  So how is it? "

"  I got 90% of the votes. "

His mae hugged him. " I'm so proud of you"

"But..mae...I...withdraw myself out. "

" oh my,  why Tine? "

" I realised that there's someone who deserve it better than me.. I gave it to Pleum. "

" Tine... Tell me.. Did you force yourself to be in that competition? "

Tine nodded.

" Oh honey.. Why did you do that.. If you're not interested in it.. Don't do it... "

" I'm just having these insecurities inside of me. I want to be on the same level as someone. I want him to be proud of me. I want him to see me..mae"

" poor bunny, you don't have to be someone else,  to grab his attention. Just let him see you as who you are. "

" That's what he tell me mae... He said whoever I am,  I'm still matter to him"

"Oyyyy,  I really want to meet him naa... You little cheeky!  He's your boyfriend right? "

Tine's blushing and he nodded.

" Who is he? Let me see him "

"  Oyy,  mae~ calm down.. I'll talk to him tonight"

"You're seeing each other tonight?  If that's the case... Then.. Bring him over. "

" Whattt?! Noooo"

"oyyyy! Listen to your mae,  and be a good boy"

Tine pouting his lips and texted Bright.

____________________________________

Bright : I'm sorry i couldn't  be with you right now.  Btw I'm so proud of you Tine.

Tine : P... I'm home now.

Bright : okay,  have some rest,  tonight I'll pick u up . Just gave me your adress na krab.

Tine : um P.. I think we can't meet up tonight ...

Bright : are you okay? Tell me.

Tine : My mae wants to see you,  tonight.

Bright : then what's the problem?  I'll come tonight na.

Tine : but.. Don't you scared??? 

Bright  : I always looked foward to see your mae ,  Tine. 😊

Tine : just.. Prepare yourself.

Bright : what's that suppose to mean?

Tine : I've told you I'm the youngest didn't I?

Bright : oh..damn.

Tine : You're not seeing my mae only.... My entire family will be here.

Bright : I still gonna come. This is the time I introduce myself as your boyfriend.