10 : One After Another

Tine were sitting on the bean bags, drinking alone in the garden.
He saw Bright's getting along with his family.. 
He still thinking about how much he didn't know about Bright.

Yes, they fall in love to each other just  by knowing the heart of the mind, they didn't fully know each other..

What Bright's been through as a kid,  What happen between him and Pam,  Which school he attend, Tine didn't know any of that.  It feels like Bright didn't want him to know.

Bright poked Tine.

He flinched but then smile.

"You have a wonderful family. "

" I know,  but P.... Why didn't you tell me before about yourself.... Like you're an orphan "

" You never asked. "

Tine pouting his mouth.

" Tine... I do want to tell you everything about it.. but we've been busy lately right? Come to my house and I want to show you something. Okay? Is it bothering you? "

Bright rubs Tines head.. And Tine slowly nodded.

" It feels like I didn't know who you are... "

" Don't say anything like that silly, okay what about.. Tomorrow we spend a lot of time together.. You can asked me whatever you want to know. "

" Really?? "

" Yes bunny"

Tine pinched him. 
"Don't call me that. "

Bright's chuckling.

" P'Bright... How would you describe.. Love? "

" Love? "

"Yea.. Most people would describe Love as a "Roller-coaster Ride", which means it have a lot of upside-down but yet you're still go through it together. "

" Before I met you... For me Love is like It's a tsunami.. You never expect it to come, Once it comes,  it hits you right in the face,  when you're down and drown with it. It'll eventually leaves you and let you remember the unforgettable pain and scar. "

" P.. That's so deep. "

" it is.. Love makes me having these trust issues. "

" After knowing me?  What do you think about It? "

"  Now for me... Loves... Is just love. It'll come without you even see it,  attached to your heart before you can feel it,  and by the moment you realised it... You already in love. I know it's sounds complicated but that's what I felt when I know you Tine. "

" You know what... It does make sense. "

" Here.. Wait for me tomorrow " Bright gave Tine his house spare keys.

Tine take it and take a look at it.

Then, Both of them staring to the night sky, watching the stars with each other by their side.

====================================

#Meanwhile In the Modelling Agency.

" Hello my favourite people!!  Your Man is back!! " Man comes to the photo session,  his existence bring happiness in the set.

" Man!! How's your trip bro?! " Tay rushed over and hugged him.