8 : Sacrifices

That night, Bright ask Tine to come over.

"Have you eat? I can cook. " Tine asked Bright.

" No... I don't wanna. " Bright's sulking, he was playing with his guitar

" Hey, what's wrong? "

" Now that you're in the industry, I'm worried that people would take advantage of you. "

" What do you mean? "

" You're full of charm today Tine, I even surprised my self. If you win this competition, that's mean people will get close to you. Soon you will forgot about our relationship and busy like me. "

" That's not gonna happen since we're in the same agency now..we can see each other everyday, if that's bothering you then... I will still come by here every weekend okay. Nothing will change. I promise.  "

****

****

For the contestants  that were choosen,  they will be taught by their mentor, day by day there will be someone who'll be in elimination and that's the end of their modelling journey.

" Okay, now you guys have pick one card in this box.. If you get the Black card that's mean your mentor gonna be Me, Blue will be Tay and White will be Gunz. "

The contestants queuing, waiting for their turn.
Pleum take his card and it's White.
Now it's Tine turn.. Bright watch closely and pray it would be black.

Tine pull out the card and it's blue. Bright sigh and look at Tay. Tay gave Tine a hug.
Bright just watched it from a far.
Tine saw Bright and he gives him a smile.

Days have passed from time to time

Tine and Bright both busy with the competition as the mentor and as the contestant.

"I will still come by here every weekend okay. Nothing will change. I promise.  "

Those words play in Bright's mind.

Even they're in the same agency, they didn't get to see each other often since Bright is not his mentor. They didn't get to see each other on the weekend too, because Tay strictly having a lesson with his Trainee's . He didn't want any of them failed.