13 : Hate + love = ?

"AAAAHHH!!" a scream was heard far away from the edge of the cliffs.

" BRIGHT!!! YOU'RE A JERK!!! " it was Tine who's screaming.

Finally he get to go back home after a long day of work, torture, and complains.
He's so pissed off with Bright.

"Tine this, Tine that, Tine here, Tine there!!urghh!!!"

Tine sat down and take a deep breath again, his tears flows down to his chin, he wiped it off as soon as he realised.

"I can't Bright... I can't with you treating me like this. " Tine was sobbing like a lil bunny lost in the woods.

After an hour of self calming, Tine decided to go home. When he's arrived.. He saw P'Mew in front of the door. He knew Mew was waiting for him.

" So.. Did you guys talk? "

" No.. I'm just doing my jobs. "

" hm.. Get in.. We talk about it inside. "

They both get in and mae hugged Tine.

"How's your day bunny?"

" I'm tired mae.. Bright is just... Not the one that I used to know. "

" Oh poor my baby.. It's okay, maybe he just need time to think again. "

" no.. Mae.. He's completely hate me.. I knew it.. The way he treat me.. "

Tine shut his mouth.. He just realised Mew was behind of him.

" What do you mean the way he treat you??? " Mew asked.

" No-nothing P.. "

" Tine... " Saint comes and try to persuade him.

" He just complaining too much. " Tine then have to told everything that happen to him that day.

" Oyy! Did he think you're his maid??? "

" P'Mew..I am his maid. "

" shit, i forgot about that. ".

" Tine.. It's not to late to quit. " Mew advising him.

" But he won't let me quit. "

" Want me to do something about it? "

" No.. P please stay away from my problem.. I'm not a kid anymore. "

Tine then walked and lock himself inside his room.

" I will talk to him"

"P'Mew don't make anything worst for Tine. " Saint try to talked to Mew.

" Saint.. Look at him! Where's our cheer happy Tine??"

"I know.. But he need time.. They both need time to figure things out...come on P'Mew.. Let Tine settle his problem on his own. "

Mew nodded and they went back to their own room.

****

Bright was lying down on his bed.. He's staring at the ceiling. He gave such a heavy sigh.

He remembered what happen today,
He woke up in the morning, as always peeking through the window and saw Tine was coming.

He still can't forgive Tine for cheating on him, but he know he can't let go of him either. He's stuck.

What Bright feel towards Tine right now is not hate nor love either. It's more like a disappointment.

When he saw Tine, there's a part of him that want to push him away and the other that want him to stay.