16 : Manipulative

Rumors can be spread faster than any virus.
That's what happen when the rumors of Bright,  impregnated his ex girlfriend and refuse to take responsibility.

Now Bright's been criticised all over the social media. Bright can feel his reputation decreasing and his career were on the edge.. Man's Phone rang all the time. Everyone wants an explanation.
Bright were losing a lot of show, and several contract were canceled in just a few minutes.

"Bright I know you didn't do it

"Bright I know you didn't do it.. But you have to make this right."
Man told him, at least his wingman, Trust him.

" Shit! She's really want to separate both of us! "

He ran away to the nearby cafe where he drop Tine earlier.

#In the cafe.

Green rubs Tine's back, asking him to calm down.

" Tine!, don't trust what she said!!" Green try to remind him.

" I don't know Green. She said.. They broke up couple of days ago? Last time I saw her on Bright's house.. She did said 'I know you worried about me',  Maybe that day she did tell Bright she's pregnant.."

" No!  Don't think like that! Don't fall into her trap again Tine! She said they broke up like couple of days ago.. It doesn't make any sense. "

" Unless Bright did have a secret afair with her behind me.. "

" Tine!  Stop making speculation. Something is not right here.  If I can see it why can't you? "

The cafe door were opened,  Bright was gasping so hard.  he ran from his work place to the cafe without stopping just to see Tine.

" T-Tine! " Bright said with a gasping voice.

Tine turn around and approach Bright and Bright hold him.

" Look me in the eyes na Tine.  I don't do that.  Please don't trust her. " Bright was afraid to lose Tine once again.

" P.. I don't know.. It's like what she said... All of it make sense to me. "

" Please Tine,  I almost lose my job but I can't lose you like this again!  Because of her trick! "

" Tine.. Can't you see how Bright worried about losing you?  If he really did it.. He won't be here right now explaining to you. Even in this chaos,  he still think of you.. So Tine.. Don't be stupid like me. " Green give his advice to Tine.

" For now... Please leave me alone.. "

" Tine... " Bright can't believe Tine doubting  about him, but he can't blame Tine.. Because he used to feel what Tine feel right now.

" okay.. Go back home and Take your time.. I will take care of this mess. I will prove it to you that I'm not guilty. "  Bright know he can't pushed Tine in this situation or it'll get worst.