12 : Not loved by everyone

A/N : this one to celebrate 200 reads and this chapter is dedicated to velvet9945 who officially became the first person to comment on this book 😘 thank you for your lovely comments bestie! 💜💜

~

- 𝙅𝙞𝙢𝙞𝙣 -

Hearing the news I rushed upon the scene only to find Aera sitting at the end of the ambulance with a nurse bandaging her elbow.

When I stood and watched from afar her eyes caught mine and she flashed a weak and tired smile towards me.

Walking towards her I stood in front of her and grabbed her face in between my hands.

"Aera, are you alright?" I asked as the nurse left us and Aera pulled the sleeve of her dress down covering her bandaged elbow.

"I am fine, Jimin" was all she said as she stared into my eyes.

"I am so sorry, all of this is my fault I shouldn't have left you alone in the first place". I said placing my forehead on hers as she stood up.

She placed her hands on mine which rested on her cheeks and flashed me her same weak and tired smile.

"It's not because of you trust me, it would've happened whether or not you were with me". She said in a low voice, almost whispering.

Separating my forehead from hers I dropped my hands only to grab hers.

"Who was it? What did the police say?"

"They said that it was most definitely not their work alone and that they will try to find who was behind it all, I don't know what they wanted from me, they were trying to take me somewhere with them but luckily I fought them off". She said.

"Mhm. I'm glad you did". I said giving her a small assuring smile which she returned.

"Miss Aera the reporters await a word from you". Said the voice of a female and Aera turned her head with her hands still in mine and nodded towards her.

"I'll be back in a minute, Jimin" she said and left my hands, turning around she began to walk towards the numerous amount of reporters present but I squinted my eyes when I noticed her dress having a slight tear on her shoulder which exposed her skin underneath.

I immediately shrugged my blazer off and walked towards her, placing it on her shoulders I smiled at her lightly when she'd turned her head to see me.

- 𝘼𝙚𝙧𝙖 -

"I'm sorry for worrying you all but as you can see I'm doing fine with just a little bruise on my elbow! All of you can rest assured and the ones behind this will be caught for sure and I'll make sure that you'll regret ordering those men to do whatever happened today". I spoke curtly and soon cameras began flashing more and more lights to which I smiled and nodded before turning to take my leave.

Since I couldn't get into the same car as Jimin due to the media being here we took our own rides to home, but what surprised me was that Jimin came and followed the same path as me.

Getting out of my car which was driven by my driver this time I shut the door close behind me and Jimin got out of his own, this time it was a different car which was very obviously due to the previous one being broken down.

"Jimin". I said as he stood in front of me.

"I'm sorry but I couldn't just leave you alone after everything that happened today". He began as I nodded.

"No it's okay I understand, if it's alright let's just go up? I'm very exhausted to be standing here right now". I said with tiredness dripping off of my tone.

"Of course let's go" he said and we began walking inside the building.

***

As we now stood in front of my apartment I fiddled around in my bag trying to find my key card but it was no where to be found.

Right, it must fallen off today when..I was attacked.

I sighed and pressed the code in.

The sound of the door unlocking reached our ears and I pushed the door open with my hand.

Stepping inside I bent down to unstrap my heels and slid on the house slippers.

"There's an extra pair in the cabinets, Jimin". I said and he nodded.

The sound of small barking caught our attention and slightly startled Jimin but not me since I was quite used to fluffy welcoming me.

With extremely short running steps which could be easily crossed as hopping steps fluffy came running towards me and stood near my feet with his small tongue adorably hanging out of his mouth as he barked excitedly.

I bent down and scooped him up into my arms, nuzzling my nose into his soft skin I breathed in liking the feeling of home.

But the soft ball of fur jumped down from my arms and began barking towards Jimin.

Loudly.

Angrily.

"Looks like you're not loved by everyone, Jimin". I chucked nervously as fluffy began almost roaring now.

~

A/N ; this chapter is so messy, it's just a filler so pls forgive me hehe.