36 : Golden Closest Warehouse

***

***

- 𝘼𝙚𝙧𝙖 -

Today was the day we were going back to Korea, the official takeover was approximately 4 days away from today.

Jimin and I were just conversing casually as we were in the car heading towards the airport when my phone in my bag buzzed and I brought it out only to see a FaceTime call from Jungkook.

"Didn't we just leave like half an hour ago? Why is he calling?" I asked to no one in particular and Jimin shrugged beside me.

I swiped the answer button and Jungkook's face popped up on the screen, call it a siblings instinct but the moment I saw him I knew something was wrong.

"Jungkook, what's wrong?" I questioned seriously to which Jimin peeked into the screen.

"Noona..you might have to come back". He stuttered and that's when I noticed the sweat beads covering his forehead entirely and that he wasn't holding the phone..

"Jungkook, tell me properly.. what's wrong?" I deadpanned.

"Oh oh, looks like the little kid is scared..what to do now Aera?" I heard another feminine voice from the background and my eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

"Who are you and what is going on!" I snapped angrily.

The phone moved a little and I finally saw the full form of Jungkook.

His hands were behind his back, most probably tied and he was seated on a chair.

A hand grabbed the phone and I finally saw the source of the voice.

"Getting angry now are we?" She questioned with a cocky tone.

It was Soyeon. Jeon Soyeon.

"Soyeon, what the heck is this?" I asked and she scoffed.

"I'll tell you but, for that you'll have to take a U turn and drive to the Golden Closet Warehouse". She said.

"Oh and yes, don't forget to bring over the official documents of the take over". She added and I immediately understood what she meant.

"What if I don't?" I tested.

She chuckled loudly with a sickening tone and grabbed Jungkook's jaw and brought up a gun to his head pressing it in to the side of his head to which the boy groaned out in pain.

"If you don't then kiss your dear brother here, goodbye". She seethed out through her teeth and the phone call was cut abruptly.