SWITCHED :: 012

Monday morning and Yejin refused to go to school, again. She laid in bed, headaches forming. The female raised her hands over her face, then slid them down. The flashbacks hurt her emotionally hard. Yejin saw the pained faces Jungkook and Jimin had. And the fact that she and the friends just stood there and laughed and continued to do what they were doing to humiliate the two males more was even worse.

     "Yejin, please, stop doing this." Jungkook begged. The male had dragged her under the bleachers on the football field during track. Yejin chuckled, "Jungkook, don't you understand why I'm doing this?"
     The male tilted his head to the side, his eyebrows knitted together. His lips slightly parted, "Why are you doing this?" Yejin leaned in close, her lips next to his ears, "Because you're easy to play with. You are so weak, you make it exciting. Even Jimin is stronger than you are."

     Yejin curled up into a ball on the bed. Tears trickled down the side of her temples. She used her pillow to muffle her cries, even though she was home alone.

The doorbell rang. Yejin lifted herself, wiping her tears, and getting up. Her hair was nappy and the baby hair was sticking up. Her face was unwashed and she hadn't brushed her teeth. Yejin was still in her pajamas. But she didn't care. She walked downstairs to the impatient knocking and opened the door.

     Kim Taehyung.

     "How do you know where I live?" Yejin asked, poking her head out and looking around. Taehyung looked down at his feet, then looked back up at her, "I asked around. Uh...don't take me as a creep please."
     "I won't." Yejin chuckled.
     "Can I come in?" Taehyung asked. Yejin made a face of thought, "I barely know you. What if you plan to rob me?" Yejin jokes. Taehyung laughed, "Funny. You can trust me, I promise."
     "Sure." Yejin opened the door and stepped aside so the male could get in.

     "You can go sit in the living room. I'm gonna go freshen up." Yejin said, leading Taehyung over to the living room. Taehyung nodded and the girl. Yejin was off to the bathroom to clean herself up. Taehyung looked around the house. He smiled to himself and looked down at the floor. He stood up and walked around the living room. Then, he walked into the kitchen to grab a glass of water.
     He caught a glimpse of the picture of Yejin and Jungkook together. He took the picture from the fridge to get a better look. He smiled softly at the picture.

What happened that your friendship evaporated? Taehyung wondered.

Taehyung placed the picture back on the fridge and entered the living room once again with a cup of water in hand. He was back to waiting for Yejin.

     "Hey, I'm back." Yejin sat down.
     "Great." Taehyung smiled, placing his water down on the table. Yejin put her hair back behind her ear, "So, what brings you here? We...barely know each other."
     "Then why don't we get to know each other more?" Taehyung kept his distance to maintain respect for the girl, "I think you're really interesting. And I like you."

🥀

     Jungkook walked over to Jimin, "I'm sorry." Jimin looked at the male, slamming his locker shut, "Sorry for what?"
     "I'm sorry for yelling at you on the train when we were coming back. I guess...when I saw you two on the train, I felt like...all these feelings I buried deep down erupted. So...yeah, I'm sorry for snapping at you on the train. I know how much you sacrificed for me to be with Yejin all those years."
     "And within those years, you never made a move." Jimin chuckled, walking beside Jungkook. The younger laughed out loud, "You're right, I never did make a move."

     "I really miss you, Jimin." Jungkook admitted. Jimin looked at him, a smile forming on his face, "I really missed you, too." The two went in for a hug.
     "Are we cool? Because I don't want Yejin— or any girl at all to come between us...again." Jungkook said. Jimin nodded his head, "We're cool. And why don't you ask Yejin out. She really likes you. Like...really really likes you. Don't miss up on something that could be amazing. You'll regret it." Jimin pat Jungkook's back a couple of times, then walked into his last class of the day.