PARALLEL LOVERS :: 003

"You ready to go?" Taehyung asked, waiting for Yejin. Yejin grabbed one more textbook from her locker and closed it, "Yep. Let's go." Yejin said, following behind Taehyung. They got in his car and were off to his house to start the project.

🌌

"Don't mind my brothers if they bother us, okay." Taehyung said, hope in his eyes. Inside, Taehyung hoped neither Namjoon or Seokjin would bother or tease him about bringing Yejin home. Yejin giggled, nodding.
"And don't listen to what they have to say about me. Everything is false." Taehyung spoke quickly before he opened the front door to his house and stepped in.
"Don't worry, Taehyung." She stepped in behind him and was amazed by how big the house was. It looked big from the outside, but it was even bigger inside.

"Quickly, to my room before they see us." Taehyung said, grabbing Yejin's wrist and rushing up the stairs.

"Taehyung, is that how you treat your guests?" A voice called out from the bottom of the stairs. It was Namjoon.
"Yeah. Aren't you going to offer her some food or water? She must be hungry." Seokjin agreed.

"Oh, no. I'm fine, really." Yejin chuckled softly. Seokjin followed the two half way up the stairs and took Yejin's hand, "Come on down and grab a bite first. I know that school has some horrible food." Seokjin made a face. He could remember the taste and how much he hated it. Yejin chuckled, following after him to not be rude. Taehyung groaned and followed, too.

🌌

"Finally." Taehyung said, dropping his bag to the floor and walking to his window to open the sheets. The sunlight came through the window perfectly, the light spreading throughout the room as if there was no surface that could escape it. Yejin admired the garden outside his window.
"That garden is beautiful." Yejin smiled, looking out to it. She even opened the window a little to smell the fresh air. While she did that, Taehyung took out some things he thought would be good for the science project.

"I didn't know you played the piano...or the guitar...or the ukulele." Yejin chuckled, looking around his room, admiring everything. Taehyung chuckled nervously, "Yeah. I really like music. It's my second favorite thing in the word."
"What's your first favorite?"
"Farming. Well, gardening, since I don't have a farm. I always helped my mom in the garden, so that's my most favorite thing to do. Music comes after, as you can see." Taehyung chuckled, grabbing his ukulele and placing it on a small stand. Yejin sat down, "Maybe after we finish a little, you could play a little something."
"Sure. I love performing for others." Taehyung said, grabbing a presentation board.

🌌

"Seokjin and I actually did this song together. Namjoon wrote the lyrics. It's called Butterfly." Taehyung said, grabbing his guitar. He held onto the guitar gently, his fingers smoothly strumming every string with no mistake while his left hand moved to the chords and frets it needed to be at. His voice started to project as he began to sing. Then he began to strum the guitar to the lyrics.
Yehin sat back and listened to the beauty of his voice. It was low and slightly raspy, but when it came to the high notes, his voice was even more perfect. Yejin had dozed off to his calming, darked toned voice.

"It's not the best, I'm still practicing, but I hope you liked it." Taehyung said, rubbing his arm. Yejin smiled, "It was amazing."
"I'm not the best at guitar. Seokjin is better than I am." Taehyung shyly admitted.
"Well, I don't even know how to play," Yejin giggled. "I'd love it if you or Seokjin could teach me." Taehyung smiled, "Really? I'd love to help you. If there's an area we're both stuck on then we could ask Seokjin hyung."
"Great." Taehyung stood up and went to sit beside her, "So, here's the first chord I'll teach you, the C chord." Taehyung put his index finger on the first fret on the second string, his middle finger on the second fret, fourth string, and his middle finger on the third fret, fifth string.