SWITCHED :: 013

"I want for you to get Jungkook out of Yejin's life." Jimin scoffed, "And why would I do that for you? Jungkook is my best friend, and his happiness is definitely more important than yours," the male hissed. Bora took a second to regain herself, "If you don't, then I guess I'll have to tell him myself."
     "What are you talking about?"

     "Oh, you don't know? She's talking to Taehyung. And when he finds out he was at her house today while he was at school, he would be devastated, wouldn't he?"
     "You don't have the proof." Jimin turned to face the female. Bora took out her phone, "Actually, I do."

Jimin's heart pounded and anger rose up in his spine.

     "You're playing with me. Where's the proof?" Jimin growled. Bora smiled softly, "Right there." Bora innocently said. Jimin stayed silent, taking his phone out. Bora had sent him a picture of Kim Taehyung entering the Min residency and leaving it.

     "Well, what's it going to be? Imagine him finding out you knew, but didn't care to tell him." Bora smiled, giggling. Jimin glared at the female. If glaring could kill, she would already be six feet under.

     "I'll see you tomorrow, Park Jimin." Bora raised her arm up to fix his bangs, then walked out with a banana milk in her hand.

     Jimin picked up his phone, looking at his contacts.

Min Yejin

     The male sighed, thinking back to the picture that Bora sent him. Jimin opened up their messages and looked at the picture again. He zoomed in for a closer look, zoomed out to look at the surroundings. Jimin put his phone down, frustrated by the decisions he's supposed to choose between. Jimin snuck into his mother's room while she slept and took her keys. He drove off to nowhere.

🥀

     The next day, Jimin stood at his locker, scrolling through his social media on his phone. Bora skipped on over to him, "Hey, Jimin." Jimin looked up from his phone. Already, he was angry.

     "Why are you doing this? Why are you making me make this kind of decision?" Jimin questioned, his voice shaking. Bora raised her hand up to caress his face, "Because I want to see what you would do. This is fun." Bora shook her body like she had the chills. Bora smiled and walked away, but before she did, she said one last thing to Jimin, "I hope you've made your choice."

     "What was Bora doing talking to you." Jungkook asked, pointing back at the girl. Jimin fidgeted with his lock, "Nothing. Bora is just being Bora." Jimin placed his lock on his locker. Jungkook chuckled, "Umm, okay, then. What did she say to you?"
     "Nothing, Jungkook. Don't worry about it." Jimin hesitantly said. Jungkook cocked a brow, "Are you alright? You're...different."
     "I'm fine, Kookie. Don't worry." Jungkook nodded, hesitant about his best friend.

Jimin caught a glimpse of Yejin and Taehyung walking together and laughing together. To his conclusion, maybe she was talking to him. Considering her past, he suddenly felt like he couldn't trust her anymore.

The bell rang for first hour.

     "So, what's with you and Taehyung?" Jimin asked, leaning over to the girl. Yejin looked at him, "Um, nothing? We're just friends." Jimin nodded slowly, looked back to the front of the room. Yejin smiled awkwardly and turned away to look out the window.

🥀

     "Hey, you ready?" Jungkook asked. Yejin smiled, nodding and locking her arms with his.
     "Is Jimin coming, too?" Yejin asked, looking around for the other male.
     "I asked him earlier, but he said he couldn't." The male shrugged and led Yejin off the school campus. Jungkook was taking her to the cafe down the street for lunch.

🥀

     "Have you told him?" Bora asked, sitting beside Jimin. Jimin scowled, "Why don't you make someone else do it?"
     "Because you're his best friend." Bora smiled. Jimin's fists balled him that his knuckles began to turn white, "You sure do enjoy making people suffer, huh? No wonder Taehyung would choose Yejin over you."
     "Don't forget, Yejin is exactly like me." Bora said, her tone of warning.
     "She's only like you because you brainwashed her. You tricked her into thinking you are the key, but you aren't." Jimin stood and walked back downstairs, leaving Bora on the roof by herself.

🥀

     "Oh, hey Yejin." A male walked over, waving at the girl. Yejin smiled, confusion in her eyes, "Hello?"
     "Sorry, how rude of me. I'm Namjoon, Taehyung's older brother. He talks a lot about you." Yejin smiled, "Well, I'm flattered. It was nice to meet you Namjoon."
     "Anyway, sorry I've interrupted your date. Pleasure to meet you, Yejin." Namjoon bowed and left the cafe. The male had a trench coat and a hat like he was a detective. He also carried out a paper cup with him.

     "Taehyung, huh? I thought he liked Bora?"
     "He does. Taehyung and I are just friends, Jungkook." Yejin said, grabbing his hands. Jungkook nodded, some insecurities rising up within him.

The waitress walked over with their drinks and their sandwiches.

     "Thank you," Jungkook said, moving the sandwich closer to him/ Yejin watched the boy eat his sandwich. She smiled, knowing he was happy.

🥀

     "Hey, Honey." Mr. Min said, giving Mrs. Min a kiss on the cheek. She smiled, "Hello, Honey."

Mrs. Min looked over at Yejin, she sighed, "Alrighty, Yejin," she clasped her hands together, a smile on her face, "The machine is almost ready to go. It's not completely done, yet, but, we're close. We just have to add some finishing touches and test it out a little. We could get you home by the end of the week, if not sooner."

     Yejin walked around the laboratory, "What do you mean get me home? What are you guys talking about?"

🥀

     "Hey, you finally made it." Jungkook smiled, moving aside so Jimin could get in. Jimin carried donuts in his arms, "Ready to start the movie?"
     "Hell yeah. Been waiting for you all this time." Jungkook said, closing the door. The two disappeared downstairs to the theater room, which consists of a plain white wall and a projector. And an electronic to play the movie on.

🥀

     "How good was that movie?" Jungkook fanboyed. Jimin stayed silent.

     "Oh, c'mon, you didn't fall asleep during the movie again, did you?" Jungkook leaned over to get a closer look at the male. Jimin was not asleep, but wide awake. Jungkook sat up, stopping the movie and turning the lights on, "C'mon, Jimin, why aren't you answering me? You've been acting weird all day. What's going on?"

     Jimin turned his head to face the other male, "What are you guys? What are you and Yejin?" Taken slightly aback, Jungkook thought for a moment, "I...I don't know what we are. Are we dating? Are we not? I don't...know."
     "Are you happy? Happy that you're with her right now? Even though you don't know what you guys are?"
     "I...guess I'm happy. I haven't felt this happy in a while actually. Jimin, What's wrong?"
     "Nothing. I'm just happy that you're happy." Jimin said, giving Jungkook a "bro hug". Jimin felt his phone buzz. He pulled away from Jungkook to get his phone.

DEVIL'S DAUGHTER
😉
Seen at 11:36 AM

🥀

Hello my Sweeties🍭!

I literally have no idea what I'm doing at this point, lol, but I hope you enjoyed it.

Stay safe and healthy my Sweeties🍭💜