77- You Could Never

Start from the beginning

"Solid plan," Co grins "I think that's a good way to start the week don't y'all?" Everyone erupts in cheers and serves as conformation for his question.

"Okay Tuesday group, you're next," Travis grins

"Okay so this one involves everyone, So we're gonna show up early," The Tuesday group leader and drum major for our marching band, Anthony, announces "and we are going to unscrew every teachers top desk drawer and replace it with another teachers drawer. Then we're going to the field and just gonna stick a shitload of forks in it in the form of the word seniors,"

"Hm creative, I'd expect nothing less from you," Jordan grins. It was funny seeing all the boys leading this huge group, but if anyone could do it, it's those idiots.

"Thank you sir," Anthony grins before sitting back down,

"Alrighy, Wednesday we all agreed to a peaceful day until the last five minutes of the day, Wednesday group you were assigned with a hard day so what do you have planned?" Wes questions. It was almost comical how they were all treating this as some top secret mission.

"So we just decided to play deepthroat by cupcake right after announcements for the last three minutes of the day," Hector, the Wednesday leader grins "Oh and all of us have to stand outside our classes  and yell the lyrics,"

"Classic plan," My twin smiles "Now does everyone know the lyrics to deepthroat by cupcake? Please raise your hand if you aren't familiar,"

A few people raise their hands but majority of us knew what it was. The ones that weren't familiar probably knew the song just not the name of the song.

"Wes, you got your speaker?" Caleb questions to which he responds by pulling it out of his bag

With a mischievous grin on his face, Co looked up the song and set the speaker down to let it play.

"OH WAIT I KNOW THIS SONG!" One of the kids yells

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU IDIOTS LISTENING TO?" We hear Kane yell from the back as he comes walking out of the office "And please tell me that that is somehow involved in one of your pranks,"

"It's our Wednesday prank," I tell him "Brought to you by our Wednesday group,"

"I have never been more proud," he just grins before returning to his office and we continue.

"Okay Thursday, what plan did you guys come up with?" Rick, another guy form the team, questions

"Were gonna have a sleepover in the main hallway. So everyone on Thursday, wear your pajamas and bring sleeping bags, pillows and blankets cause we're skipping last period and were all setting our shit up in the main hallway," our Dance team captain, Leah, smiles proudly "Oh and Emily is bringing her projector so we're taking a vote for what movie we're gonna watch. Choices are Mulan, Frozen, Or Moana," to follow her speech we all took a vote, Frozen, winning by a landslide. So that's our Thursday plan.

"Can we bring microphones to sing? I have a Frozen sing along microphone at home," Jordan questions with dead seriousness. He really wasn't joking around, his sister had her own Frozen sing along microphone.

"Bring whatever you like, Carly's bringing her popcorn machine" Leah grins

"Alright, Friday group is you girls," Arrex looks at Em and I. We were the leaders of our final school day and I'd say we have a prettygood plan.

"Alright so we aren't going to be going to our school on Friday, in our place will be none other than the mistbrook senior class. We will then all be going to mistbrook. As some of you might know, that's also their senior prank week, and a close friend of mine asked if we could do a joint prank," Dallas had texted me earlier this week asking if we'd like to do a joint prank, of course I said yes. So my senior class and his senior class will all be switching places. There's just about equal amount in both classes so this far we've gotten lists of everyone in mine and his classes and each person is assigned another.

"Only for the first half of the school day will we be doing that," Em starts to finish "At the end of third period, we'll all come back here to our own school and we're gonna have a tailgate in the parking lot. Bring anything you want except for drugs and alcohol,"

"That ain't a tailgate then," someone calls out earning laughs from everyone. I mean he wasn't wrong, a tailgate isn't a tailgate without beer.

"Yeah but sadly we are still on school property. So bring anything else you'd normally bring to a tailgate, folding tables, food, grills, speakers, tents, whatever y'all please,"

"Sounds good guys," Arrex grins, sending a wink at my best friend that makes me visibly gag.

"Oh shut up B," My brother rolls his eyes at me

"And last but not least, Saturday," Ace announces

"So, lets start with Principbal B's house. We'll be listing it for significantly less than what it's worth and will be holding an open house for it on Saturday. Scheduled for right after the ceremony." Arrex smiles

"And speaking of the ceremony, we'll all be taking newspapers out at the same time to read in the middle of the ceremony, and we are going to adjust some of the pictures in the senior slideshow," Tyler grins "No pornographic or otherwise risqué pictures, just ones from parties, senior week and other things that will piss Principal K off,"

"And that Concludes senior week and our senior year," Caleb smiles at everyone "It's been a pleasure y'all,"

"Holy shit, we're graduating in two weeks" Emily, a girl from the dance team says, smiling sadly

"Well now I'm lowkey kinda sad," someone else adds

"Hey today's is a fun day, we're planning our class's legacy!" Beck grins at everyone trying to keep the energy up

"Exactly! No crying until that day comes, tonight, lets just hang out, have fun and eat!" I grin

And with that Jordan and Lexi jumped behind the counter and started putting out trays of wings, fries and countless more options for everyone.

I sit back in my seat, glancing at my phone really quick just as Co comes and sits beside me in my booth.

"So, I might've forgotten to tell you earlier," he starts his sentence off and I'm instantly interested. Not that I wouldn't be normally, he could just talk about whatever, and I'd listen. "Beck and I talked last night,"

"You guys what? When?" I thought Beck was home all night, and I know Co didn't come over cause he would've been in my room right after they'd talked

"Last night, he'd texted me asking if I was still up and if we could talk," he says, a grin making its way to his face. So that's a good sign, "He's okay,"

"Really? He hasn't said anything to me," I glance at my brother to see him already talking to Amy

"I don't think he's really had  a chance," Caleb shrugs

"How'd it go?"

"It's was good actually," he just smiles as he looks down at me "We talked everything out, He apologized for being an unreasonable dickhead...his words not mine, and I apologized for not telling him sooner and talking to him about everything. Then he said he missed me, I told him I missed him too, we had a little moment, then he went into brother mode n said he'd beat the piss out of me if I ever hurt you," So basically along the lines of his and A's talk too.

"Aw you're friends again," I can't help but smile. He was happy, I knew he missed my brothers more than anything. He loved me, I didn't doubt it, but he really loved my brothers. They were his family, always have been and always will be, not being on good terms with them was killing him.

"We were never not friends, he'll always be my best friend, we were just in the middle of a disagreement," he chuckles lightly, eating some of my fries "I'm happy now,"

"What? Now that you ate half of my fries?"I snort

"No jackass, now that everyone's good," he laughs "and that I ate half of your fries,"

"I hate you," I laugh, smacking his hand away from my plate as he tries to reach for more fries.

"You could never," he snorts

"Yeah, got me there," I grin "Love you,"

"Love you too,"