♥Epilogue♥

OMG. . .

This is it.

After two years and this story is coming to an end. . .

To be honest this was my favourite chapter to write.

Thank you to all those who have supported me throughout the two years and who have read and voted and commented and been patient with me. Thank you so much!

So for the last time with for this book,

VOTE,

COMMENT,

FOLLOW,

SHARE,

ADD TO LIBRARIES,

ENJOY!

.x.x.x.BiBi.x.x.x.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He looks more handsome than before especially in casual wear. More handsome than I can remember. His hair is shorter at the side with the top held together into a small quiff. His facial structure is sharply defined and his dimples have never been so exposed to how they are now. The white dress shirt with the first few buttons opened feed my imagination as I can't help by imagine what's underneath.

The white British Longhair cat in his arms doesn't do me any favours as it makes him look more appealing and more eye catching.

What? I love cats!

"Hey," we both say together. We smile sheepishly at each other and after that, the silence gets awkward because I'm the one who broke his heart and after seven years, we're seeing the finished product of puberty.

"So, how can I help?" I ask when I know the vet is closed.

"This is Liv," he introduces when he manages to find his voice, "we've been having a few disagreements on where she should do her business."

"Ah, a common cat problem; just set Liv on the table so I can examine her," I say as I grab a pair of latex gloves. "Have you seen anything unusual in her waste recently?"

"Well, she does pee in very unusual places and she has been licking her genitals recently. When I returned from work, I found blood in her pee so I knew that there was something wrong with her, that's why I came so late," he explains "I'm so sorry, I know that you were about to close but-"

I chuckle at his cute rambling. "It's no problem. We close the clinic down at evening but our services are open 23/7."

"What do you do on the 24th hour," he asks curiously.