♥Chapter 23: My detective senses are tingling♥

:*

Hi :)

Zayn's 22. . . 

Tom Odell is hot

I love Another Love . . . 

I love Priyanka Chopra. She's ma Indian idol. Plus she's fucking beuatiful. 

Her cover is so perfect! 

I love Zayn Malik, I'm madly in love with him. . . 

Enjoy this chapter! :D

VOTE,

COMMENT,

FOLLOW,

ADD TO LIBRARIES, 

SHARE,

ENJOY!

.x.x.x.BiBi.x.x.x.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jamila's P.O.V.

When Ms Newington's mind is set on something, she makes sure she gets what she wants.

Like how she wanted me to visit the learning mentor twice a week.

Of course my mother knew about this so there was more pressure from her side to attend.

Dad still hadn't found out and if he had, he wasn't here for the 'I told you so' lecture. However, Mum gave me a similar lecture, causing multiple eye rolling and a few glares thrown across the table.

The journey to the learning mentor was all the way to the top floor meaning I had to walk up four flights of stairs in high stilettos. Though I had gotten used to the agonizing pain, I wasn't used to climbing a mountain in these heels . . . yet. . .

The corridor was completely abandoned, partly because this was where the staff room was and no student had access unless they carried permission.

Despite being abandoned, it seemed to be in good shape. The only time I had come up here was in Year 7 after the 'accidental' kiss with Damon. For the new pupils to fit in and to feel welcome, we were sent to the learning mentors to chat about our new lives in this school.

Holding my breath and tears, I had a half an hour session with the learning mentor. It took all my strength not to burst into tears and demand to change schools.

Lexi's words were what kept me sane.

After that, I never saw the learning mentor again.

I remember his light blonde hair, cut  like a bob cut was always covering the view of his bright blue eyes. I found it quite irritating for some reason, especially when he always kept pushing loose strands of his hair behind his ea. His office had an unusual smell which was relaxing and calm and his office felt inviting but even looks could be deceiving. 

When I turned a corner, I saw a figure walking away.

Going to the learning mentor was definitely considered not cool. Seeing a figure walk of the learning mentor could be the next gossip. I smirked, running behind the boy but stopped when he was already down the stairs. 

Man. . . 

Scowling, I walked back and knocked on the learning mentor's door. 

"Come in Jamie."