♥Chapter 22: Actually, it's Jamila♥

Sue me. I know. Writer's block is a fucking bitch. But, I have a faint vision of the future! :D Uh

22nd chapter! YES! 22! Uh oh oh oh! I don't know about you! 22! ---> On the side! :D

Anyways. . .

VOTE,

COMMENT,

FOLLOW,

SHARE,

❤ADD TO LIBRARIES,

ENJOY!

.x.x.x.BiBi.x.x.x.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jamila P.O.V.

Lexi was looking at me in a weird way and I knew why.

She was plotting something in her devious brain to make my life even more miserable.

I was going to stop it.

I had already gotten used to the torture of being a girl, I didn't need anything else.

"Stop looking at me like a creep," I snapped.

She chuckled and grinned wickedly.

So not scared and terrified right now. . . (!)

"Hey, it's not my fault that you look smoking and fuckable."

"You're gross. I bet you're a lesbian."

"What if I was," Lexi winked.

"I'd love you no matter what. Now tell me why you're being extra creepy?"

She laughed and answered, "Guess who's coming today?"

My cheeks instantly heated up as Lexi wiggled her eyebrows at me.

"Jamie," someone called out. I spun around to see Jack waving at me. I waved back and watched as his gloriously, tanned body made its way towards me, of all people. 

"How are you?"

"Great," I smiled.

"I'm gonna go," Lexi announced once she felt like the third wheel, which she was.

"How was Texas?"

"Same old, same old. I decided to go shopping there and something for a special girl."

OMG!

"Hmm, I wonder who that is," I teased.

He rolled his eyes and dug into his bag to pull out a small box which was cradled in the arms of a small teddy bear with the words 'I love Texas' printed on its white shirt.

"Aww," I gasped as he handed it to me. "You shouldn't have Jack. . . I mean . . . this is . . ." My voice trailed off as I unwrapped the little box to see a wooden pen inside.

Jack's hands were dug deep into his pocket as he explained, "I know how academic you are and I know you're not really into girly things like other girls. When I saw this, I thought of you and got it. Do I get a hug?"

I laughed and nodded, hugging him with one arm around his neck. "Thank you," I whispered into his neck. 

"You're welcome," he mumbled into my hair, his hands wrapped around my torso.

Someone pinch me, I must be dreaming! How am I hugging Jack Schoenfield?!

*******************************************************************************************************************