♥Chapter 1: Year 7 Memories♥

Hola wattpaders!

This is a story that both sneekymystic and I are writing together and we would really appreciate it if everyone reading will vote (the buttons over there so don't be afraid to rape it! lol) or comment!

Thanks and enjoy Chapter 1: 6th Grade Memories. . .

.x.x.x.BiBi.x.x.x.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Start of flashback

The bell rang. Frantically, I shoved my books into my backpack. Frantically? I was always abnormally smart for my age. I ran towards the front doors to my personal freedom. All of a sudden I tripped and bumped into someone. Only to make things worse my lips met theirs. Whoever this person was just took my first kiss. I quickly pulled away and mumbled a quick "sorry," before looking up. There in front of me was an embarrassed Damon. I looked behind him to see his group of friends.

"Ew! I can't believe you just kissed me. Why would you do that?" Damon shouted angrily, trying to recover from his embarrassment.

"It was an accident." I mumbled, barely audible.

"I can't believe that I lost my first kiss to someone like you!" He glared at me.

"What do you mean a person like me?" I exclaimed shocked.

"You're such an ugly little nerd! Come on guys, we don't want to be around this loser for too long." He stormed with his friends behind the school. I urged myself not to cry. Well, not to start crying here. As I head towards the door, a girl around my age walked up to me.

"I'm sorry." She said, sending me a small smile.

"So you heard?" I whispered looking down.

"Yes, I did. I think that was so mean of him." She said shaking her head.

"I don't know what happen!" I sighed. "We were best friends. I don't know what I did wrong."

"Nothing; It's just as boys get older they get meaner. That's what my older brother told me." The girl shrugged.

"Now I lost my only best friend." I cried.

"I can be your best friend if you want." She suggested nervously, biting her lip.

"Really?" I squealed.

"Yeah! My best friend moved away a couple weeks ago." She replied sadly.

"My name is Jamie by the way." I introduced myself whilst I held my hand out.

"I'm Alexandria, but everyone calls me Lexi." She shook my hand smiling.

"That's a pretty name." I commented, sending her a big smile.

"Thanks." She blushed scarlet. We linked arms as we walked out of the door.

"But you know what else my brother told me?" She asked me. I shook my head as I pushed my glasses up my nose.

"No; what?" I replied.

"Boys are mean to you only if they like you." She grinned.

"Really?" I grinned back. So that meant that Damon liked me!

"Yup, I got to go now. My parents are probably freaking out wondering where I am." She sighed. I nodded in agreement.