"You...fancy him?" I asked.

Liam decided to come in at that exact moment.

"What's wrong?" he asked.

I glared at him.

"Can I talk to you and Niall?" I sighed. He nodded.

"I'll be right back," I told Harry.

"I'm going into my room," he mumbled, standing up and exiting the room.

I went out into the living room, Liam and Niall following me.

"I walked in on them. Snogging. And apparently it was just as out of the ordinary for them as it was for me. Louis obviously freaked out and left and Harry's kind of shaken up," I explained.

If it were possible, their jaws would have been touching the floor.

"They were snogging?" Niall asked.

"Yep," I sighed, "Lou's probably having a fit or something over it."

"Do you think it was a one time thing? Or do you think they might, you know, fancy eachother?" Liam asked.

I shrugged.

"Li, even if Lou did fancy Harry, he would never admit it to himself. Knowing him, he'd feel like he was cheating on Bri. But Harry...I dunno. He said something about Louis affecting him in a certain way before Niall came in," I confessed.

Niall's eyes widened, but before he could say anything, Harry shuffled into the room, his smile strained.

"Where's Lou?" he asked.

"Probably taking a walk or drive or something. Clearing his head," I offered.

Harry nodded absently. I noticed a silver bracelet on his wrist that hadn't been there before.

"What's that?" I asked, gesturing towards it.

"His present to me. It says 'I trust you'," he answered.

There was a bit of an awkward silence following that. Had Louis been there, he would have cracked a joke or something to break the silence.

"Cheeseburgers and jelly babies!" Niall shouted, scaring the crap out of me.

That weird phrase was something Niall did in case there was an uncomfortable silence like there had just been. That and Irish dancing.

Harry laughed, but it sounded painfully forced.

"You're weird," he said.

Liam sighed, "Look. I know you're not going to want to talk about what just happened, and I'm all for that, but we need to clear things up."

Harry's half-smile slipped away. He ran hands over his face.

"I dunno. Honestly. Just...one second I was hugging him, and the next...we were snogging. And the horrible part is, I didn't pull away. Why the hell didn't I?" he spat, suddenly angry.

Then as quickly as his attitude had changed, it changed again. His shoulders slumped in defeat.

"He hates me. Things are going to be awkward and weird between us now," he muttered.

Niall, Liam, and I exchanged unsure glances.

"Harry, I know you think it's your fault, but he didn't pull away either. At least, not until I came in," I pointed out.

Harry looked at me. I knew he was the kind of person to shoulder all te blame and that my words had done very little, but hey. It was worth a try.