Chapter 19

A/N

Despite having a lot of free time because of Thanksgiving break, this chapter is pretty short. I just didn't really know where to go with it. Hopefully, things pick up in the next chapter or so. Sooo...enjoy I guess.

Oh, and if you want to tell other people about this, that's cool. Getting more reads is awesome. And comments. Comments are good.

Love you!

************************************

Zayn's POV

"Hey, Zayn. Go ask Harry or Lou if they know where the hell the tour's going to go," Niall asked.

I rolled my eyes, watching my reflection in my mirror.

Ok, so maybe I really, really liked Lou's present to me. But I sure wasn't telling him that.

"Why can't you move your fat arse and do it yourself?" I complained.

"Because I don't want to," Niall replied simply.

I snorted and got up from the chair I was sitting in and strolled out of the room and down the hallway to Louis's room. I pushed open the door.

"Hey guys, where-"

I froze.

Because I had just walked in on two of my best mates snogging.

And it was quite the snog. Hands were tangled in hair, bodies as close as could be.

Until they heard my voice, they appeared to be perfectly at ease and enjoying it.

The moment I spoke, they simultaneously jumped away from eachother, barely even glancing my direction. They stared at eachother, eyes wide.

Judging from the shock on their faces, what I had just witnessed had been as much of a surprise to them as it was to me.

Louis reacted first.

"Holy shit," he breathed, "Holy shit!"

He bolted, shoving me out of the way. Seconds later, I heard a door slam and I assumed he had left the flat.

Harry was still frozen, gaping at me.

"I...I...don't...," he stammered, "I d-don't know w-what just happened."

His green eyes were flashing with an overwhelming amount of emotion.

I saw fear and confusion mostly. Some worry. A ton of other emotions that were to complicated for me to read.

"Are you alright?" I asked.

Harry slowly shook his head and sat down on Louis's bed, putting his head in his hands.

I sat down next to him and gently rubbed his back.

"Hey, why did Lou just storm out?" Niall asked, poking his head in. He noticed me and Harry.

"Did they fight?"

"Not exactly," I sighed.

Niall frowned and disappeared for a second.

I took the opportunity to ask Harry, "Is it alright if I tell them? They're really confused."

He nodded. Looking up at me, he sighed.

"I've been wondering lately. It's like...some certain things he's been doing...affect me. In a weird way," he mumbled, cheeks growing red.

I was puzzled briefly. Then I understood.