Chapter 30

A/N 

This was not what I had planned, but once I started writing, I just kept going in some crazy direction. 

Is it sad that no matter what context that its used in, if I hear the word direction, I automatically am like ONE DIRECTION!!!!  

Well then.

Love you!

************************************

Harry's POV

I stirred, and automatically threw an arm out to snuggle into Louis's warm, comfortable body.  

But my hand landed on cold sheets and pillows instead of Louis. 

Groggily, I opened my eyes and looked around.  

Then I remembered what happened the previous night. 

Automatically, I felt a rush of heat at the memory of pure bliss and want and need. I remembered the comfortable weight of him on top of me, hands all over each other, his soft, breathy moans filling my ears.  

I knew it was a mistake. I knew that I should have stopped it. 

But it didn't feel like a mistake to me and I had been waiting so long for it.  

I had terrible self-control and Louis had seemed to know exactly what to do to me to drive me absolutely mental with pleasure.  

I felt a little twinge in my stomach when I considered what Louis might be feeling about this.  

Guilt from feeling like he had cheated on Aubrey? Disgust that we had touched each other like that? Betrayal that I hadn't stopped him? Anger that the whole thing had happened in the first place? 

I needed to talk to him; I needed to know how he felt. 

I stood, my joints cracking and popping as I stretched, and pulled on some pants. I chuckled darkly as I realized they were the pants that Louis had been wearing last night before he had thrown them across my room. 

I shuffled out of my room.  

"Lou?" I called. 

I got no response.  

I searched around the flat and came to the conclusion that he had gone out. I checked my phone for messages, but there were none.

'Boo, are you going to be back soon? I miss you xx Hazza'

Part of me knew I should leave him be. He was probably taking a walk or a drive to clear his head. But the other part of me wanted to demand that he come back here so we could talk it out and maybe snog a little bit.  

Two hours passed and I felt worth start to gnaw at my stomach.  

I knew Louis was a grown man and that he could take care of himself without me pestering him. However, I still felt worried that he hadn't responded to my text.

'Li, have you heard from Lou? Xx Harry'

I sent the same text to Niall and Zayn. The two said they hadn't.

'Yeah, hes st mu plade. Did sonrthinh hsppen wit u giys? Hes acting werd. xx Lidm'

So now I knew two things. 

Louis was intentionally avoiding me. 

And Liam still couldn't spell.  

Despite my guilt, I felt annoyance rise in my chest. Couldn't Louis act like a mature adult for once? His childishness was one of the things I loved about him, but right now, I was really pissed.