Chapter 6

A/N sorry this is late...and really short. I haven't had time to write, so I apologize! It would be really cool if you would vote or comment or something because I kinda want more people to read this.

Thanks

************************************

Harry's POV.

I really, really did not want to go back home. And I really, really, really didn't want to see Louis. I had decided that I was done trying to understand him. Sure I can deal with him insulting me, but you just don't question someone's death right after their brother talked to you about it. You just don't.

Suddenly, I felt someone practically fly into me. I stiffened, but then grinned.

"Becca!" I greeted her.

Becca was one of my best friends in the entire world. She had freaked out when I told her I might be joining One Direction, but in a good way. She said how proud and happy she was so many times I thought she was a broken record. She was basically the best friend you could ever have.

"Harry! Is it sad if I say I missed you like hell and it hasn't even been that long?" she laughed, shaking her dark brown hair back.

"Nope, cause I missed you!" I responded.

"So how's it going? How are the boys? And why the hell are you home and I didn't know about it?" Becca chattered.

"It's going well, three out of four boys are absolutely amazing and great to me, and I seriously don't know why I didn't tell you!" I answered.

"Three out of four?" she asked, arching her eyebrows.

"I'm not going to lie. Niall, Zayn, and Liam are great. But Louis is a complete pain in the arse," I sighed.

"I've been watching interviews, I thought you guys were like BFFs or something!" Becca said, frowning.

"Don't frown love," I said, "But it's just an act. All we ever do is scream at each other over pointless things." I then continued to tell her about why Louis acted like that, and then I told her about what had happened a couple hours earlier at my house.

"He's a real dick," she said simply, "Before you joined, he was my favorite." I smiled.

"I'm your favorite now?" I asked.

"Why would you think that? Please, I'm crazy for Zayn. Wouldn't we look great together?" Becca joked. I laughed. This was what I loved about her. I was sad and confused, and now I was happy and laughing. Becca has that affect on everyone she meets, her happiness is contagious.

"So what are you doing out?" I asked. She gestured at her outfit. Oh. Black running shorts, tight pink tank top, pink running shoes.

"I thought you didn't run because it could hurt your joints?" I said. Becca was a dancer, and a bloody amazing one at that.

"Yeah. It does. But I was bored and decided to take a little jog," she said. I smiled.

"I should be heading back to my house. Wanna come with? So you can meet the lads. Probably minus Louis though. I think he has enough sense to stay away from me for a bit," I told her.

"He's a twat," she said. We walked slowly back to my house. I'd been walking in circles, but we were about a mile and a half away.

"So, how's this spontaneous fame treating you?" she asked.

"Well, I think. I've seen the hate comments, but I've seen more 'good lucks' and 'you fit amazingly with 1D' than the 'I hate you' and 'you don't deserve this' ones," I said.