Chapter 25

A/N

Sorry it's so short! I had like zero ideas and didn't start writing until an hour ago.

Seriously, if anybody has any ideas, comment them please!

Or else this story is going to suck for the next like five chapters or so.

Pleaseeee give me ideas!!!

Love you!

************************************

Harry's POV

"IRELAND! YEAHHHH BUDDY!" Niall yelled as he ran around on the street.

Bystanders gave him amused looks.

Louis smirked at me. I was tempted to take his hand and intertwine our fingers as we walked, but I knew that would cause rumors. They'd be right, he and I were in a relationship, but neither of us were ready to come out.

"WOOOOOOOOOOOO!" Niall screamed, trotting back to us.

"Happy?" I chuckled.

"Very! I fucking, woops sorry, I flipping love this place!" he cheered.

I rolled my eyes. We were going to see his family tomorrow, but today we had an interview to do. Right now we were walking around because we had gotten bored at the hotel.

Louis gently nudged me with his shoulder. It was the only contact we could really have. I made a face at him and he snickered.

"Come on mates. We should be getting back to the hotel," Liam said.

"I DON'T CARE! WE'RE IN IRELAND!" Niall yelled as he came racing back to the group.

"How much sugar have you had today?" Zayn asked.

Niall shrugged cheerily.

"I'm high on life, Zaynieboy," he giggled before he started to run circles around us.

"Is he always like this when you're in Ireland?" I asked Louis.

"Unfortunately for our ear drums, yes," he sighed

Niall ran the whole way back to the hotel and was waiting for us outside, doing jumping jacks with a group of fans he had met.

After pictures and a few autographs, we said our goodbyes to the girls and went inside.

"We sharing a room?" I asked Louis.

He shrugged.

"Probably. Cause I'm not sharing you with one of the other boys," he said.

I had to hold back a grin. I was surprised at how couple-y he was acting. I had figured it would take a while for him to adjust and start coming to terms with our relationship. And I couldn't help but wonder if it would last.

"Jealous?" I asked.

Louis smirked.

"I know a good thing when I see it," he replied.

"Do you?" I retorted.

"Hey Larry! Quit flirting and lets go find our rooms!" Zayn called.

Ah, Larry. Who knew our fans would think we were in a relationship before we even got along? Ironically, they were right.

Louis had originally hated the 'bromance' when he still hated me. He denied it every chance he got, even tweeting that it was bullshit. That one had been a week after Christmas, so I had come to terms with my feelings for him by then. It had stung pretty badly.