Chapter 28

A/N 

So I apologize if the chapters start getting short and boring.  

Maybe they won't be horrible, but nothing super good will happen.  

In four or so chapters, the drama will really start. ;-) 

I've been planning that chapter since I began the story, so be prepared for a lottttt of drama. 

Well. Here's the very late chapter for yesterday. (Technically two days ago seeing as it is 3 am on Monday)

Love you!

************************************

Harry's POV

Sometimes in the morning, if I woke up before Louis, I'd just lay there and watch him. 

That made me sound like Edward Cullen. But I wasn't creepy like that.  

There was just something so perfect about how peaceful and content he looked in his sleep. No trace of sadness or anger was to be found.  

His long eyelashes gently grazed his cheek and I wiped away one that had fallen. I let my fingers trail down his jaw, feeling his soft, warm skin. 

He stirred and smiled.  

"I like waking up next to you," he mumbled, holding my hand against his neck.  

"I like being next to you any time," I replied and kissed his lips.  

He sighed contentedly and opened his eyes. They were such a brilliant, beautiful blue, like the color of a crystal-clear ocean. Nobody had eyes that were more amazing than Louis's.  

"What are you looking at?" he asked.  

"Your eyes," I replied honestly.  

"Mmm," he sighed, "So I was wondering if you wanted to come to Bri's grave with me today?"  

I shrugged.  

"Sure. Do you want me to drop you off or wait for you?" I asked.  

He occasionally went, always asking me to take him. This was because when he left, he was always such a mess that he was in no condition to drive. 

This usually was followed by a day where he just couldn't get out of bed. I always hated seeing him like that. He was either blank-faced and completely unaware of everything or he would be unable to quit crying. It was a little disturbing, but I could relate. 

"No, Hazza. I don't mean just take me. I mean come with me. It sounds kind of funny but I want to introduce her to you. Is that crazy?" he asked. 

I was shocked that he was asking me this. I had never thought that he would include me in such a private moment with him.  

"It's not crazy at all, Lou. I'd 'introduce' you to Gem, but we got her cremated. And it's a bit funny talking to ashes," I explained, tracing circles on his hip with my thumb.  

"I figured that it might be easier, you know, if you're with me. You always make things hurt less," Louis said quietly, "And I think we should go today because I don't think I'll be up for it, you know, in a few days." 

I kissed him lightly. 

"Boo, I'd love to," I said earnestly.  

Louis smiled, his eyes crinkling slightly.  

I could name a million things about him that I loved, but I loved his smile especially. And his eyes. And his unique voice. And his laugh. And his personality. And everything about him.