Chapter 17

Harry's POV

We were going to see management today. I was nervous. The last time we'd met with them face to face had been about three months ago, when I'd joined the band.

They called occasionally to tell us about interviews and such. I wondered what they were going to discuss with us today.

Most of the reason why I was a bit anxious was because I was curious to how they would react to me and Louis's legitimate friendship. Simon had probably told them of our hate for eachother, and we hadn't talked to him since me and Lou had become friends.

"Hey, Hazza," Louis said cheerily.

"Hello, Boo," I replied, "Eggs?"

He grinned and nodded so I passed him the food I had prepared. He immediately wolfed them down and looked at me anticipatingly for more. I sighed and handed him the rest. I'd already eaten anyways.

"Tfmks!" he mumbled, his mouth stuffed.

I rolled my eyes.

"Go get dressed. We've got that meeting with management," I reminded him.

Louis grimaced. I knew he absolutely despised them.

"Great," he sighed.

Ten minutes later, he came back, dressed and ready to go. I texted Liam that we were leaving.

Louis was quiet on the drive there.

"Do we really have to?" he grumbled.

"Unfortunately," I sighed, "But imagine the looks on their faces when we come in and don't try to kill eachother."

He smirked slightly, but it turned into a pout almost immediately.

I parked beside the building and turned to him.

"I will carry you in," I threatened. He sighed and got out of the car grudgingly.

Liam was already in the room when we entered. I sat down, and Louis sat next to me.

Niall came trotting in, and Zayn followed a few minutes later.

"So. This is an interesting meeting," I joked.

"I prefer it to our normal meetings," Louis grumbled. I kicked his leg.

"Ow!" he yelped, glaring at me.

"Lighten up," I urged.

"Hello, boys," Will said calmly as he entered. I thought that was what his name was.

"Hello, Will," Liam responded.

So I was right!

"So, how are you boys doing today?" Will asked.

"Just dandy until I got my ass dragged here," Louis growled. I looked at him, mildly surprised at his gruff attitude.

Will ignored him, and instead smiled calmly at me.

"How have you been adjusting over the past three months, Harry?" he asked.

"Very well, thank you," I replied.

"That's good. The fans have thankfully reacted incredibly well to the addition to the band. Now, we think that once your new album is finished and released, that we should schedule a tour," he said.

"I'm up for that. How long?" Liam asked.

"Seeing as it's Harry's first time, I'm thinking about three weeks to a month. Not incredibly long, but not short either. You won't have a concert every day, either," Will answered, "Speaking of which, I have heard some of the songs. They're coming along quite nicely."

Remember (Larry Stylinson)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें