Chapter Thirty-One

A|N

Hey guys!

Hope we are all well!

Please read, vote and let's get these comments up!!

Lana's PoV

"Good morning baby."  Harry said as he walked by, pressing a quick kiss to my cheek just before he took his seat at the dining room table.  I smiled and watched everything going on around me, Harry eating his cereal.  I bit my lip to stifle the laugh trying to escape my mouth as I watched him stick his tongue out, his mouth wide open as he brought his heaped spoon to his mouth.  The way he eats has always been amusing, I've never seen someone eat like that before.

Niall was sitting on the patio outside in the backyard with a cigarette between his lips and his phone pressed to his ear.  Liam and Zayn were nowhere to be seen but from what I've gathered while we have been living together, Liam likes to work out in the morning and Zayn tends to wake up, smoke a joint and go back to bed.  Louis was another sorry.  Usually, he spent the mornings in front of the tv but this morning the couch was empty and the tv remote was still sat on the coffee table.

I walked over to the fridge and grabbed a pot of yogurt before closing it again, grabbing an apple and going to sit down beside Harry.

"Did you sleep well?" Harry asked awkwardly making me giggle and look towards him. He looked slightly nervous, but to be fair considering my explosion yesterday I think I'd be nervous too.

"Yeah, I did. It's okay Harry, I know you aren't big on small talk." I said with a smile, it's true. Harry hasn't ever been a big talker since I've known him anyway. Sometimes you could get a random conversation out of him but usually he just keeps to himself and speaks when he has something to say.

"I-uh. I just though you'd maybe like if I talked to you more. I-uh-yeah." He said and my heart melted right there on the spot.

"Harry...baby." I began, turning in my seat so I was fully facing him. I cupped his cheek gently with my hand and his beautiful olive green eyes looked to me in the most innocent way I have ever seen from him, I couldn't help but smile.

"You don't have to talk to me if you don't want to, don't make yourself uncomfortable just because you think I would like something." I said, his shoulders immediately relaxed, his eyes closing as he leaned into the palm of my hand.

"I don't need you to try be anyone else, I fell in love with you and all your craziness." I said with a smirk as his eyes snapped open and a smirk crossed his face.

"I'm crazy?" He asked, to which I nodded.

"That's rich coming from the woman that came down yelling about her period, a little mess and being on bed rest." He said with a smirk making me slap his shoulder playfully which a fake shocked face. His laugh vibrates off the walls and through to my soul, lighting it up and sending it soaring.

I'm so lucky.

"Don't start on me Styles. I will still kick your ass all over this house. Didn't anyone teach you not to start shit with a girl on her period?" I asked, tilting my head to the side with a smirk. His eyes widened and he quickly stood from the table walking backwards as he looked around the room for all of his possible escape routes.

I stood from the table and slowly walked towards him. He smirked and began taunting,

"Oh no, big scary woman on her period is coming to get me." He teased and I stopped in my tracks and poured.