Chapter six

**TRIGGER WARNING**

Lana's PoV

''Your doing that wrong you know'' Harry said from across the kitchen. When Harry said he would help it turns out 'help' meant sitting back and watching me cook our dinner. I know I sould, but I really don't mind. Yes, I hate cooking. Yes, I hate Harry, well, that one I'm not sure on. I feel like I'm trying to convince myself and everyone around me that I hate him but I know I have a soft spot for him, I have since we met at the club and I looked into his eyes.

I looked over my shoulder to see him making his way over to me, my heart beat beginning to race as I quickly turned around to face the chopping board with the bell peppers on it in the middle of being chopped but apparently not the right way. I didn't have to turn back around to know he was right behind me, I could feel his presence enveloping my body. I am usually scared of Harry's presence but right now it's different, he seems calm, content and almost I don't know, happy? I have no idea what it is but I'm enjoying it.

''Here, this is how'' he mumbled and I swear I stopped breathing as his arms came around mine, hand on top of mine as he started chopping the peppers. His hand perfectly enveloped mine, as cliche as it sounds it fit perfect to mine. The goosebumps race over my body as I felt his breath next to my ear and strangely, it relaxed me. Before I could stop it, I was leaning back against him slightly, my eyes closed as he moved our hands, taking full control of the situation. As I felt the movements stop I opened my eyes and turned slightly to look at him, finding him already watching me. His eyes looked between my eyes and my lips as if he was arguing with himself, I watched carefully but felt my eyes closing as he started to lean in closer, our lips just about to touch.

''Well well well. Don't you two look cosey'' A voice came from behind us. I gasped and pulled away quickly, knocking into the counter beside me. Harry let out a low groan, almost growl as he turned around to see one of his men leaning against the door frame with a stupid smirk plastered across his face.

''What do you want jonny'' Harry grumbled. The man who I now know is called Jonny laughed and shook his head at us.

''There is a special phone call waiting for you sir. About the plan.'' He said looking between us, making sure not to spill too much information about this 'special phone call' while I was in the room.

''Tell them I will phone back. Everyday between 5 and 7 you will all leave me alone. Got it?'' Harry asked raising his eyebrow at Jonny, causing the man to furrow his eyebrows but nod none the less. He walked away to pass on the message I'm guessing. My attention was snapped back to Harry as he cleared his throat and ran a hand through his hair.

''H-Harry?'' I asked quietly.

''Just forget it Lana. Finish the dinner.'' He said sounding annoyed as he left the kitchen, standing alone I sighed quietly to myself. I know I shouldn't but I feel disappointed that we were interrupted. I wanted nothing more in that minute but to feel his lips against mine again. It had happened twice before and I have sort of missed that feeling. The sparks flying between us as our lips touch, the feeling of his slightly chapped lips on my soft ones. His tongue always winning the battle of dominance, his teeth nipping at my bottom lip and the best of all, the small moans that escape his mouth that he thinks nobody can hear but god have I heard them and they are like music to my ears.

I must have stood for at least ten minutes just thinking of him, wishing we were in that place again instead of this vastly different one. Jonny just took away my one chance to be in that place. Possibly my last chance I'll ever have to be that close to someone again since it is very unknown if I'll even be alive by the end of whatever is going on here. I felt the tears welling in my eyes as I realised that what could be the last few days, weeks, months of my life will be spent being unloved, unwanted and being beaten. I threw the vegetables that have been chopped in a pan and started cooking them down, attempting to distract myself from the gut wrenching feeling I have. No matter how hard I tried though, it didn't work as the tears streamed down my face.

''Lana what the fuck?! You are going to burn my whole fucking house down!'' The voice boomed through the house pulling me out of the thoughts I was drowning in. My head snapped up to see the smoke billowing from the pan. I don't know how long I've stood here, I don't overly know what happened but I know I am yet to be able to stop the tears as I backed away from the pan. My back hit against something hard and a set of hands grabbed onto my arms. All I could do was let out a scream that could make your ears bleed. The scream frightened who I assumed was Harry as his hands fell from my arms, leaving me with one chance to run, so I did. I ran as fast as I could upstairs and into 'my bedroom' slamming the door shut, running over to the blacony doors and throwing them open. I am shocked at my own strength at that moment as it sounded like the doors were ready to come off their hinges as I threw them open, rushing over to the railing I fell on my knees and sobbed harshly. My body was shaking, my chest caving as I tried desperatly to get a breath but no air seemed to come.

''Lana look at me'' I heard from the raspy voice. When did he get here? Why did he follow me? Why does he care? All I could see was a pair of hands coming to my face, making another ear bleeding scream leave my lips as I backed further away. I stood to my feet as I hit the edge of the railing, I turned my back to him and looked over the edge. Never in my life would I have thought suicide was ever an option for me to take but right now it seemed like the only option I had.

''Lana, what are you doing?'' He asked wearily as he eyed my staring in front of me. I didn't even feel like I was in my body. Even if I was, this isn't me. I haven't been me since that date. That date I thought could have been the start of something great. That date that gave me butterflies and made my heart flutter, the date with the man I thought was a dream but ended up putting me in hell. I don't know how it happened, I don't even remember moving but now as I looked down I realised I was standing on the railing. Another sob fell from my lips as I heard the voice behind me again.

''Lana, come down, don't make me force you. Just come down, you won't be in trouble I swear.'' the voice said calmly, I could hear him getting closer, my feet were frozen and I didn't know what to do. Do I end it all? Do I come down and hope that I will get to go home one day?

''I-I-I don't know what else to do, either way I am going to die Harry, if I don't do it myself you are going to kill me. I never thought I'd go like this. I wanted to be loved, wanted, surrounded by family and friends, I wanted to have that one romance you see in the movies where they are so in love that nothing can stop them. I wanted a family, the perfect house, the dog. I wanted it all and I get nothing. No matter what happens now I'm going to die alone, unloved and unwanted. You don't know what it feels like.'' I sobbed and before I could stop myself, my foot lifted from the barrier but before I could move any further a pair of arms wrapped tightly around me and pulled me down, twisting my body at the same time as I fell into Harry's hard chest. His arms stayed around me but for once it wasn't in an aggressive manner but a caring one, he was being gentle and caring. I buried my face in his chest as I fisted his t-shirt as the sobs raked through my body. He said nothing, just held me close and let me cry. It felt like it had been hours before the tears finally stopped, I looked up to the man that just saved my life so he could take it on his own but the eyes I am met with are so soft and caring it doesn't look like they could ever do any harm.

''P-please don't kill me Harry. P-Please I'll do anything'' I begged him, not taking my eyes away from his, finding the slightest bit of comfort in them.

''I never said I was going to kill you Lana'' He said quietly, his grip loosening slightly but he never removed them completely. I was confused by his words, my eyebrows furrowing as my head titled slightly.

''B-but you said...''

''I know what I said Lana but I never said I was going to kill you...I don't want you to die either but for me to have any chance of being able to keep you alive you need to do what I'm telling you because you are here for a reason Lana and it will be getting very serious very soon'' he said. I looked at him shocked. He doesn't want to kill me? He doesn't want to kill me! I begin nodding quickly.

''I'll do anything! If it means I get to keep my life then I'll do anything you want Harry. I promise I'll be good I promise.'' I say so quickly I'm not sure if he even understood me but the small smile that crossed his lips told me he did. Before I even knew what I was doing my head jerked forward and I felt what I've been waiting for.

His lips on mine.

A/N

HOPE YOU ALL LIKE IT!

READ, VOTE, COMMENT!