Chapter Eleven

A/N

HOPE YOU ALL LIKE THIS ONE!

SEXUAL CONTENT IN THIS CHAPTER, YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

READ, VOTE AND COMMENT!

ALL THE LOVE💛

LANA'S POV

My face must have been bright red as I looked over Harry's shoulder, glancing at the nurse with an apologetic smile as Harry struggled to contain his laughter below me.

''I'm so sorry, won't happen again'' I said quietly, earning nothing but a glare from the nurse before she huffed and stormed out of the room. Harry couldn't hold it in any longer as he let out a loud laugh that caused the deep dimples to carve into his cheeks, the pearly white teeth on full display, eyes squeezed shut as his laugh bounced off the walls. I kept a serious face as long as possible, which wasn't very long as Harry's laugh finally broke me down, ending in both of us in fits of giggles.

''I feel like my mum just walked in on me when I was a teenager all over again'' he mused as his laughter died down to just a huge grin that I couldn't help but grin back to. He looked so happy and carefree, I have never heard him laugh like that and if getting caught being inappropriate by a nurse while we are in a hospital is how I elicit that laugh from him then I'd do it everyday for the rest of my life.

I was at a loss for words as I stared at the beauty of the man in front of me, slowly nodding in reply and my fingers mindlessly twirled his curly brown locks.

''I should probably get off you now'' I said quietly as I pulled myself out of my trance, not that I wanted to. His smile fell slightly and he nodded to me. I slowly rise from his lap and sat cross legged on the bed, still facing him. We continued to hold our intense eye contact and you could cut the sexual tension with a knife. It was thick and foggy and clouding my mind. I could only hope he was in the same state of mind I am but not wanting to get my hopes up. After what seemed like an eternity the door opened once again, revealing the doctor this time with his clipboard in hand as he sauntered over to where Harry and I sat.

''Well Ms Grey it looks like the drug is fully out of your system, I have one of the nurses filling out your discharge papers as we speak. We will just need a signature from you and you will be good to go.'' He said with a smile. I look up at him with a kind smile on my face as I nod. I am happy to be getting out of here. I have been in hospital more the past month than I have my entire life before hand. He smiled and nodded back at me before leaving once again, I looked around and seen a small bag perched in the corner of the room.

''Oh, yeah, I brought you clothes. I figured you would want something more comfortable for going home.'' Harry said awkwardly as he scratched the back on his neck, not lifting his eyes from the floor. A habit I have noticed e has when he is nervous. He doesn't need to be nervous around me though, maybe it was just because he wasn't sure if he had done the right thing or maybe it was because of what happened between us minutes ago. I sigh quietly knowing I'll never understand, never be able to see inside that complicated mind of his that seems to be on overdrive every second of everyday.

''Thank you'' I said with a kind smile as I got up to retrieve the bag. I emptied the contents out onto the bed and smiled when I seen the comfortable looking grey sweats, baggy white t-shirt that didn't look like it belonged to me, I had certainly never seen it before and it looked like it was far to big for my but comfortable nonetheless. My attention turned to Harry, raising and eyebrow at him as I held the skimpy red thong on the end of my finger. No bra, just a very thin, lacey piece of material.