Chapter Twenty-Four

Hey guys!

I am so sorry it took so long but here it is!

Read, vote and comment!

All the love💛

Lana's PoV

Wait, what?

What is going on?

Does he seriously just say my dad was seen at the airport? With men? Like an army?

This just got real. Fast.

"Call the boys. Get them over here now. I'll send out an alert to my men and we will try to get as many numbers as possible so that we have some chance of getting out alive." Harry said as he ran his fingers through his hair, a habit I have noticed he has when he is stressed.

Louis looked at Harry as if he was crazy, the two of them seeming to be having a silent conversation.

"Harry, you can't be here...take Lana and run. He isn't here for any of us just you and Lana. If you don't go then there is a massive chance you won't make it out alive." Louis' voice was full of sadness as he admitted his best friend could die if he stayed.

"No. This is my fight. I'm not going to run from it, if I die then at least I know I went down fighting for my mum and sister. Nothing else matters." Harry spoke confidently and I couldn't help but tear up as I felt my heart plummet at his words. I sniffled slightly and Louis looked in my direction, feeling sorry for me and not even trying to hide it.

"Lana, babe, can I talk to Harry for a second?" He asked sweetly, clearly seeing I was on the brink of a mental breakdown right now. I nodded just barely and walked into the kitchen.  As I walked away I heard what sounded like someone being slapped and Harry's voice groaning before saying;

"Ow, what did you do that for?"

"Because you are a fucking idiot Harry.  Nothing else matters?  Really?  When your standing next to a girl that's head over heels in love with you?"  Louis said and I covered my mouth, attempting to muffle the sob that was begging to escape as I listened to their conversation.

"Stop filling my head with that shit.  She doesn't love me.  I don't love her.  That's it.  There is no more to the story." He grumbled and that was enough for me.  I walked towards the back door and went and sat down underneath one of the many trees that were in the back garden.

He doesn't love me, I don't know why it's upsetting me so much because I knew he wouldn't.  I guess I'm just keeping him busy for the time being.  When Louis talked about him and how he just hasn't realised it yet was fine but hearing him say he doesn't feel the same way, he doesn't even see that I am in love with him. 

It just makes everything real.

Harry's PoV

"Stop filling my head with that shit.  She doesn't love me.  I don't love her.  That's it.  There is no more to the story." I told Louis, I swear I heard what sounded like a sob come from the kitchen before the back door closed. I looked behind me and then back to Louis to see him glaring at me.

"What?"

"You, Harry, are the biggest jackass I have ever met. You don't deserve her. You should have never brought her here because now even if you do make it out alive she will still be left heartbroken because you can't open your fucking eyes and see what the two of you have. You deal with phoning the boys and sending the alert. Your girlfriend or whatever the fuck she is to you needs someone who cares to be there for her." Louis ranted before barging past me and out into the back garden. I watched him walk away, stunned at what just happened. Louis has never spoken to me like that.