Chapter Ten

A/N

Hope you all like this one!

Read, vote and comment!

All the love💛

Lana's POV

I heard the loud beeping noise coming from beside me, making my head throb.  Where the hell am I? I know it would make sense if I just opened my eyes but I can already tell how bright it is and how much it's going to blind me to open my eyes right now. I wiggle my fingers around but all I can feel is some sort of blanket and not a very comfortable one might I add.

"I thought you said she'd be awake by now?" I heard the thick Irish accent ask. Niall! We were dancing together at the club! What happened after that...I only had a couple of shots and a gin and tonic so I certainly want drunk enough to black out.

"It's up to her how long it takes her to wake up sir. I can't force her." The other voice said. How long have I been asleep for? What is all the fuss about? I peek out of one eye and see nothing but a white ceiling. I decided to just get it over with and deal with the blinding light as I opened my eyes and looks around. My eyes widen in fear, why am I here? What happened to me?

"Harry?" I crocked our, my throat is so dry it hurts, scratching as I speak. I look frantically around the room trying to find the familiar face I have became so fond of.

Remember how he treated you Lana.

"Ms Grey, we are so glad you have awoken. Do you know where you are?" The doctor asked me with a kind smile. I continued to look around.

"Where's Harry?" I asked as fast as I could, trying to sit up. I felt a hand on my shoulder and look to see Niall. I shake my head quickly and force myself up, pulling the wires attached to me.

"I-I need Harry, Harry!" I yell frantically as I start pulling the small wires that were stuck into my arms out. I heard the doctor calling for more nurses but I don't care I need to find him. He will make everyone go away. Five nurses came rushing into the room and began gently pushing my shoulders down to the bed. I was using all my energy and failing to fight against them to sit up.

"Lana you need to calm down, if you don't we are going to need to give you something to help" one of the nurses said as they kept trying to re-connect me to the machines holding me hostage.

I just need Harry, he can make it all better. I just want to see him, have him sitting by my side and hold my hand. Those eyes will make it all go away, they always do.

"No don't give her anything just give me two minutes to go get Harry, that's all she wants." Niall said as he rushed out of the door.

"She's still fighting Dr Williams" one of the nurses said as it took two at my shoulders and two holding Emmy legs down. The tears began falling rapidly, it feels like I can't breathe, why can't I breathe? I gasp for air but nothing is working.

"H-Harry!" I scream with as much power as I can, which isn't much considering my lungs feel like they are about to collapse. The door bursts open and there he is. He rushes over to my side and grabs my hand, kneeling down so he was at my eye-level.

"H-Harry" I whispered as I felt like I could finally breath, the tears still rolling down my face.

"I'm here Lana, I'm here. I need you to calm down for me okay? Gonna take a big breath with me yeah?" He said soothing, causing me to nod slowly as I took a big breath in with him and held it for a few seconds before letting go. I don't know how many times we did this but soon my body was more relaxed, minus the tight grip I had on Harry's hand. After the nurses seen I had calmed down all but one nurse and one doctor left the room. I never took my eyes off Harry's as the nurse that was left carefully hooked me back up to the machines, the beeping began again and Harry gave me a very small but worried smile.