Chapter eight

A/N

THE PICTURE AT THE TOP/SIDE IS LANAS OUTFIT AND MAKEUP

READ, VOTE, COMMENT AND LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK!

ALL THE LOVE

Lana's PoV

''W-what?''

''I want a chance.'' I stated quietly, looking up at him as the tears continued their stream down my face.  I told him, that's it, out in the open now.  If he rejects me there is no going back.  He will forever know me as the girl with the stupid crush on him.  He stares at me with a blank look on his face, no emotion- nothing.  My heart fell ans shattered into so many pieces there is no way I would ever be able to put them back together as a laugh rumbled through his chest.  I bit my lip so hard I could taste blood as I tried desperately to hold me tears back.

''I literally took you from your friends, family, home, job and you 'want a chance' with me?  You are even crazier than I thought'' he said as his laughter died down and he was just grinning, eyes watering from laughing so hard.  Laughing in my face because I told him I wanted a chance with him, that I had feelings for him.  I wiped furiously at my eyes and looked up at him and simply nodded my head at him.

''Harry, I need you to leave now.  Please just leave.  I get it.  I'm sorry.  Leave, just go, I can't look at you right now.'' I said, somehow managing to keep my voice strong, if only I felt as strong as my voice sounded.  He looked over at me, slight smirk still playing on his face, once he saw I was serious his eyebrows knitted together.

''Look, Lana, it's sweet.  Honestly but I-'' 

My eyes flickered up to his, fury burning behind them.  I cut him off immediately.

''No.  You listen to me Harry.  You cand talk down to anyone you want, because you are big bad Harry Styles.  I get it but what you won't be doing is talking to me like I am nothing.  You don't want me then that's fine but don't you ever act like you are worth more than me because you are not okay?'' I said as I pushed my pointer finger into his chest.  He glared at me, nostrils flaring and hands balled into tight fists. 

''Who the fuck do you think you are to talk to me like that?  Have you forgotten how this works Lana?  I took you, your mine now.  You do what I tell you to and when I tell you to do it.'' He seethed and now it was my time to laugh in his face.  His eyes narrowed at me as my laughter soon died down.

''You might have stole me from my life Mr Styles.  But I will never, never be yours.  You had your chance and you just laughed in my face for it.  So do whatever you want to me Harry, give me all you've got but I will not let you control me by fear.  Not anymore.  I am done.'' I spat viciously before turning to walk away from him, leaving him gawking behind me.  I make my way down to the kitchen, blood boiling from anger, the sadness I felt from beng rejecting being taken over by the anger I felt towards him and how he has been able to control my life enough for the past few weeks.  I started to clean up the mess I made in the kitchen before putting the kettle on and making myself a cup of tea.  As soon as my tea was made, I walked upstairs and into my room.  I headed out to the balcony to see Harry still standing there, I groaned quietly and continued walking, making my way around him to sit at the table with my book, I sat in silence and I knew his eyes were on me.  I always know when his eyes are on me, it always feels like they burn into me and I hate that I love it.

''Lana?'' he said quietly but I kept my head facing down into my book as I picked up my mug of steaming hot tea.  

''Lana.'' he said more demanding this time.