Chapter Twenty

A/N

Here we gooooo!

We either gonna get hella cute or hella dirty

Read, vote and comment!

All the love💛

Lana's PoV

"Really?" I asked shocked, my eyes wider than I thought was possible.  I searched his eyes looking for any sign of doubt that those words left his lips but there was none. 

Am I dreaming?

"Yes.  I might not be very good at this and I will most definitely fuck up multiple times but I'll try.  I promise I'll try." He said, his hands cupping my cheeks and pulling my lips back to his.

There was no hesitation this time, lips licking with his instantly as I pulled him impossibly closer. It feels like it's only us left in the world, every noise that could be heard drowned out.

I can't believe this is happening, he wants me. He feels something for me. Louis was right the whole time.

He wants us.

"Awww look at you two little love birds. I think I deserve a pat on the back because I just worked a fucking miracle." Louis' voice said from behind us, pulling us out of the trance we were in.

Harry pulled his lips from mine reluctantly and rested his forehead against mine with a groan leaving his lips.

"Did I ruin the moment?" Louis said as he pretended to be shocked placing his hand on his chest causing me to giggle and Harry to sigh.

"Why are you still here?" Harry asked lowly, never taking his eyes off of mine but I knew he wasn't talking to me.

"Don't be rude. If it wasn't for me you still wouldn't have found the balls to do what you just did." Louis said as he leaned against the wall behind Harry. I bit my lip to try and block the laugh that was begging to be released but it didn't work. The burst of laughter left my lips and I quickly brought my hand up to my mouth to muffle it.

Harry watched me and a smile slowly appeared on his lips, dimples popping and eyes creasing ever so slightly. He is truly a work of art.

And he is mine.

"I think the words you are looking for are thank you.  Where are your manners Harold?"  Louis teased causing another burst of laughter to leave my lips.  Louis really can't help himself, even if Harry looks like he is about to go all UFC on his ass.

"Thank you Louis."  Harry forced out with annoyance dropping from his voice.  Now it was Louis' turn to laugh.

He came over and patted Harry's shoulder before pushing him out of the way and pulling me into a tight hug before whispering,

"I told you it would work out.  All you needed was some Louis magic"

I smiled and thanked him, giving him one last squeeze before I was pulled back into another strong set of arms.  I looked down to see the strong arms wrapped around my waist from behind, the scattered tattoos I became so fond of telling me exactly who it was.  Not that I didn't already know.

"Well my job is done here so if you kids can play nice for one night I am going to get home and I'll be here tomorrow to discuss what the hell we are going to do when 'Mr Grey' turns up looking for his daughter." Louis said, rolling his eyes at the last part of his statement.

What are they going to do?  As far as my father is concerned I have been taken against my will.  How will he react when he finds out his daughter has fell for the man that kidnapped her.  God this was such a mess.