twenty three

Next day

SAN POV

I woke up very early and sat up while rubbing my eyes so I could see clearly. I scanned around the room and saw how Y/N was sitting on the floor, sleeping while she leaned on my bed. I widened my eyes. Why is she sleeping here? Right...I forgot to tell her that she could sleep on the couch and giving her a blanket or something. I stood up from bed and picked her up carefully in bridal style. I laid her on my bed and tuck her in. Luckily, today was Saturday so that meant no school for us, she can sleep. I was about to leave my room but Y/N held my wrist. I looked down at her.
"What's wrong Y/N?" I asked her.
"S-Stay please..I feel cold." she said. Her voice sounded dry. Don't tell me she caught a cold..
"Let me bring you a glass of water." I suggested but she shook her head.
"Stay, please."
I sighed and sat on the edge of my bed while looking, moreover, admiring her beautiful face. I was desperate to kiss her but wouldn't it be wrong to do that? I mean she broke up with Yibo yesterday..
"Sannie..Please lay down next to me." she said with a small smile. I widened my eyes. S-she called my Sannie..and she wants me to lay down next to her. I blinked several times before laying down next to her. She turned around to me and hugged me like I was a stuffed plushie. I could feel how my cheeks were burning. What should I do now?!?!?!??!? Hug her back? But what if I do something wrong. Fuck I don't know... I hesitantly wrapped my arms around her and pulled her closer to me so she would feel warm. My heart was beating faster than ever. I hope she doesn't hear it or else I'll jump out of the window. I noticed how she fell asleep fast and I smiled while knowing she is resting. After some time I fell asleep too with her in my arms. I felt safe  and happy at the same time but does she feel the same? Argh San you idiot..It's too early!

Timeskip

Y/N POV

Some hours later I woke up with San on my side. I blushed furiously and sat up. He really stayed beside me. I smiled and brushed his hair out of his face. He looked cute while sleeping. I was about to stand up but San was pulling me closer to him as he whined. I chuckled and tried to free myself but failed miserably.
"San." I called his name, earning a hum from him.
"Let me go." I ordered but he refused. I sighed and we stayed like this for some minutes. He woke up after some time and sat up while rubbing his eyes. We made eye contact and he widened his eyes. He blinked several times before screaming and falling off his bed. I gasped and checked up on him.
"San, are you okay??" I asked him. He showed me an okay sign and I sighed. He stood up and sat on his bed.
"Why did you scream as you saw me?"I asked him. He avoided eye contact but I could sense how he was blushing. Cute
"O-Our faces were too close s-so I panicked.. I'm sorry i-if I scared you." he stuttered, still avoiding eye contact. I smiled slightly and stood up.
"Where are you going?" he looked up at me with his doe eyes.
"Let's go and prepare breakfast. Moreover lunch.." I mumbled the last sentence. He nodded and stood up as well as he was making his way to the kitchen. I followed him from behind and we started preparing food for us. We both ended up eating with laughter which I found amazing.
As we finished up eating I insisted on washing the dishes but San wouldn't let me.
"San, please!" I begged but he shook his head.
"No Y/N! You're a guest and a friend of mine. I'm not gonna let you wash the dishes or clean my house. I will do it. Now go and freshen up!" he ordered.
I pouted and went to the bathroom to brush my teeth. I went out of the bathroom and headed to Sans room. Right, I don't have any clothes with me...What should I wear now?
As I was deep in thought, San tapped on my shoulder causing me to turn around to face him. He was standing there with clothes on his hands. I looked at them and back to San.
"Wear these. I know you don't have any clothes with you so please don't refuse." he said with a shy smile. I giggled and took them.

As I was changing, my phone started ringing. Who is calling me?
San came inside the room and checked the ID-number for me.
"Who is it?" I asked him. He frowned and looked at him.

"Yibo."