XXXVII : I'm Gay

Bruh, it's almost August. This is insane. How did we reach here?

It feels like each day is the same, passing by slowly but when I look back, I don't know where the time went. What a weird year.

 What a weird year

Chapter XXXVII

Xavier's POV

The whole palace was busy looking for Sasha.

Carlos and I had gone to Scarlett's room the moment one of the guards informed us about what had happened.

We had expected Scarlett, Sasha and Zeke all to be present in here room. To our surprise it was just the two of them.

I saw red when I first walked in, wanting nothing more than to rip Zeke's head off when I remembered that we had to make sure Sasha wasn't in there.

The moment I announced the lock was missing, all hell broke lose. We had decided to look around different parts of the castle along with my warriors. 

I was marching through a hall when I saw Zeke at the end of the hallway.

 I let out a growl and he just waved awkwardly, "Oh hi Xavy, nice to see you aga-"

Before he could finish the sentence I had wrapped my hand around his neck, squeezing mercilessly.

"Don't ever touch what's mine."

He was coughing like crazy as his own hands wrapped around mine, trying to pry them off his neck.

"Not the k-kind of choking I like." He croaked breathlessly.

I pushed him against the wall, "I won't say this again, keep your damn hands to yourself. Next time I see you so much so as even breath the same air as Scarlett, you won't have hands left to feel."

With that I released my hold on his neck and he fell on his knees, breathing heavily.

I was almost out of the hallway when he called out after me.

"I'm gay."

I froze, "What?"

"I'm gay." He repeated.

I turned around, walking up to him, "Does she know?"

He scoffed, "Of course she does, she's my main hoe."

I growled at that.

He raised his arms, shrugging, "Sorry, it's just my lingo."

With that, I offered him my hand.

He took it and got up, "So, we good now?"

I just nodded.

"You know, even if I was straight, you shouldn't have done that." He voiced.