XI : Overstepping? Nope.

Chapter dedicate to the amazing  @ThePopDown !

I know, I know. I keep switching P.O.V.'s and it can get annoying but all i gotta say is -

SIKE you thought.

Chapter XI

~ Third Person's P.O.V ~

"My king," The peer dressed in the black tuxedo greeted, "One of the witches has a message to deliver to you, I thought it'd be best if I informed you. She refuses to tell any of us what she knows. I would gladly deport her if you do not wish to see her."

It wasn't out of fear that the buff man winced when he had to talk of her kind but of pure hatred. The man was well aware of the games the witches liked to play and what they were after.

The king looked up from his desk and sighed, he had been crowned for less than two months and had been vigorously training and reading to be ready to rule. He didn't need this right now.

Not only did he have to learn about all the feuds in history but he couldn't get the thoughts of his mate out of his mind. He hadn't even gotten the chance to get her scent! She was driving him insane.

King Xavier had been trying his absolute best to control his wolf but he knew, it was clawing to find it's mate.

Curiosity got the best of him as he replied defeatedly, "Let her in."

One moment the guard was out and the next he was back in, but this time, he was accompanied by the witch.

"Hello dear King." She stated with a mischief glint in her eyes.

"Hello Samantha." The king greeted, remembering that he had seen her picture and read about her in one of the royal history books.

She had stopped a deadly war between two packs in return for a sacred gold necklace.

She smiled at the mention of her name and looked the king in his eye, " You know my name already? Well then you know I'm here for business."

"If it is not of  utmost importance, you may leave." He stated in a bored monotonous voice.

"Is it important if it is related to you?" Samantha asked casually. She was here for something and as a witch, she had never given up on what she wanted.

"What?" He asked in irritation.

She gestured her head towards the guard. Understanding what she meant, the king nodded at the guard, silently requesting him to leave.

The security guard didn't need to be told twice as he left the room a little to eagerly. One would wonder how a witch got under the nerves of the other supernaturals 'oh-so-quickly'.