Chapter Ten - The Akatsuki VS The Disciples Of Wrath

As Itachi and Kisame were discovered, the Disciples of Wrath began surrounding them. Kimimaro then laid out his orders. 

Kimimaro: We must take Itachi Aizawa alive. The other one is expendable.

Kisame: Looks like I'm not welcome to this little party. 

Itachi activated his Sharingan while Kisame readies his Sharkskin. As the Disciples of Wrath surrounded Itachi and Kisame, Jirobo cracked his knuckles and charged at Kisame. Kisame was able to block the attack with Sharkskin. 

Jirobo: You think that little toothpick of yours is gonna hurt me?!

Kisame: Guess we'll find out soon, won't we?

Kisame begins striking Jirobo with Sharkskin. Sakon then joined Jirobo as Kimimaro along with Kidomaru and Tayuya fought Itachi. 

Kimimaro: Come along quietly, Aizawa. 

Itachi: I was about to say the same to you. 

Tayuya: Why are we wasting our time?! Let's just break his legs and drag him back to Lord Wrath!

Kidomaru: Lord Wrath wants this one unharmed. He would be most displeased if his prize was damaged. But I think a tune is in order. 

With that, Tayuya used her Demonic Flute Quirk to summon her three Doki demons. As she commands them to attack, Itachi was able to dodge their attacks thanks to the Sharingan. Kimimaro and Kidomaru then move in to attack. As Itachi and Kisame fight off the Disciples of Wrath, they are quickly overwhelmed. 

Kisame: Looks like we're about to go down fighting. 

Itachi: Let's at least make our last fight memorable. 

Suddenly, the roof of the bar explodes as Karasu and Kuroari entered the area with Sasori controlling them. Soon enough, the rest of the Akatsuki joined Itachi and Kisame. 

Kisame: Well you took your time. I was starting to think when you would show up. 

Deidara: Better late than never. 

Nagato then approached the Disciples of Wrath.

Nagato: Disciples of Wrath. I suggest you come with us. 

Kimimaro: We serve Lord Wrath. All we desire is Itachi Aizawa. You will hand him to us or be destroyed. 

As Kimimaro said that, Nagato raised his hand. He then glanced over to the other members of the Akatsuki. 

Nagato: Akatsuki. Subdue them.

As soon as he gave the order, Hidan begins charging at the Disciples of Wrath with his Triple Bladed Scythe. In that moment, the Akatsuki were engaged in a fight against the Disciples of Wrath. The ensuing battle completely shattered the bar. Konan summoned a wall of Origami to keep the Disciples of Wrath from escaping. 

Sakon: We're boxed in! 

Kimimaro: We must deliver the intel back to Lord Wrath! 

Tayuya continues to play her flute and sends the Doki demons to attack Kakuzu and Hidan. Sakon then activates his Demon Twins Quirk which splits him and Ukon.

Ukon: About time I came out to play. I was getting bored. 

Sakon: Let's have some fun.

Sakon and Ukon then began engaging Deidara and Kakuzu. Kimimaro and Kidomaru soon engaged Nagato alongside Itachi and Kisame. 

Nagato: You will not escape. 

Kimimaro: We shall see. 

Kimimaro then pulled out a bone sword and began attacking them while Kidomaru fired web arrows. As the fight dragged on, Kimimaro quickly realized that they were outmatched. Jirobo smiled as he pulled a chunk of the bar and tossed it at the Origami wall. Seeing an opportunity, the Disciples of Wrath made a run for it. Jirobo stayed behind.

Jirobo: You sorry bunch of losers won't be much against me!

Jirobo's body suddenly began to change. His skin turned into brownish-reddish color as his eyes turned yellow. At this point, it became clear that Jirobo had transformed into something worse. 

Jirobo: Hmph...you know something? You get a group of people together, one of them is always the reject. The guy they only keep around for a laugh. And in a pinch, he's always the first one to go, a pawn among knights. Now let's see who's the pawn?!

Jirobo took the fight to Nagato who had his Rinnegan Quirk activated. Jirobo's strength had increased tenfold. 

Nagato: (Such power....this can't be his Quirk.....)

Konan then begins encasing Jirobo with paper, but he easily breaks out. Deidara sends several Clay Explosive Birds at Jirobo, but he brushes them off. 

Jirobo: Ha! Tickles! 

Deidara: This is ridiculous! How are we supposed to take this guy down?!

Sasori: We'll need to think of something fast.....

Suddenly, Jirobo slammed his fists into the ground, causing a shockwave. Nagato used the Deva Path of his Rinnegan Quirk to pull Jirobo towards him. 

Nagato: Gather. 

The Akatsuki then launched a coordinated attack on Jirobo. Hidan slashed at Jirobo with his Triple Bladed scythe followed by a powerful punch from Kakuzu which launches him into the air. 

Kakuzu: How annoying....

Deidara then throws a couple of Clay Birds at Jirobo. As he detonates them, Sasori fires flames from his hands which amplifies the explosion. As the smoke clears up, Konan unleashes the Shikigami Dance which batters Jirobo with paper projectiles. Kisame then summons a water dragon to swallow Jirobo. Itachi then summons his Susanoo which slams it's fist onto Jirobo. Nagato then finishes the fight by unleashing a powerful Almighty Push on Jirobo. After the fight, Konan checks on Jirobo as his body reverts to his normal state. 

Konan: He's still alive. 

Nagato: Good. Bring him to the hideout. We'll interrogate him for any information he has. We'll have to prepare a special holding cell for him. 

In that moment, the Akatsuki were able capture Jirobo. They would take him to the hideout and hopefully extract intel about Wrath.