Chapter Two - The Dorms

Days later, Class 1-A returns to UA to check out the Dorms. Each student had prepared their Dorm rooms as they wished. Since classes resumed tomorrow, Mina had an idea. 

Mina: How about we have a little contest? Let's explore everyone's Dorm rooms and vote who has the best! 

Upon hearing this, everyone was in agreement to that idea. They started with the boy's Dorms. The first room they explored was Itachi's. Itachi's dorm was fairly simply with nothing of note. Most were surprised. 

Kaminari: Really? That's it? 

Itachi: What were you expecting? 

Kaminari: I don't know, some kind of armory or something! You were a vigilante!

Itachi: I was. I didn't really feel the necessary to fill my Dorm with anything that wouldn't serve a purpose. 

Kisame: Not surprising considering your personality! 

Itachi: What about yours Kisame?

Kisame: I'd be happy to! 

Kisame then led the UA students to his Dorm room. Kisame's room was like an aquarium. In the center of the room was a large pool of water. 

Mina/Toru: WHY DO YOU HAVE A POOL?!

Kisame: What can I say? I like the water. Hehe.

Kirishima then spots a large set of shark teeth mantled on the wall. Seeing this amazed Kirishima.

Kirishima: Where did you get that?!

Kisame: I got it off a friend of mine. Say, you all want to know a...fun fact?

Mina: Um....sure? 

Kisame: Sharks start out as eggs, but incubate and hatch in the womb. Sometimes the number of pups is less than the number of eggs that were fertilized. Do you know why?

The class was puzzled by Kisame's fact. They didn't have an answer to Kisame's question. As the room got silent, a large unsettling smile fell on Kisame's face.

Kisame: Cannibalism. 

Upon hearing this, everyone was shocked and mortified. 

Mina: CANNIBALISM?! INSIDE THE WOMB?!

Kaminari: That's pretty messed up! Are you serious?!

Kisame: That's right. The pups start eating each other within the mother's womb the moment they hatch. They start killing their siblings the moment they enter the world, viewing everything they see as nothing more than prey. It's quite fascinating really!

As Kisame finished his fact, everyone in the room was deeply disturbed. Itachi however was simply annoyed by his friend's macabre sense of humor. 

Sero: There goes my appetite....

Kisame: I'm starving! Feel free to continue your contest! I'm gonna go grab a snack!

As the students continued looking at the Dorms, Itachi walked up to Kisame who was fixing himself a sandwich. 

Itachi: Was that necessary Kisame? 

Kisame: Maybe. Maybe not. What can I say? I just love giving out fun facts! I'm sure the others have learned something quite fascinating! 

Itachi: I think disturbed is the better word for it. 

After finishing his snack, Kisame followed Itachi back to the class to continue the contest. Upon seeing Mezo Shoji's room, Kisame made a comment. 

Kisame: That's strange. I could've sworn I was already in here before. 

Itachi: I see you're a minimalist as well Shoji?

Shoji: More or less. I just don't see the need to fill my room with junk. 

Kisame: And they say great minds think alike! 

Class 1-A soon explored the rest of the Dorms. Once they did, the Class voted on who had the best Dorm. Itachi voted for Yaoyorozu's luxury style Dorm while Kisame went with Itachi's. But the votes were heavily in Rikido Sato's favor due to his baking skills. 

Kisame: Well that was interesting. Never thought I'd see this. 

Itachi and Kisame were speechless at how the girls were mesmerized by Sato's baking skills. Kisame was legitimately surprised. 

Kisame: Looks like Sato is giving you a run for your money. It looks like dear Momo is enjoying herself!

Itachi: Very funny. 

As the contest concluded, Itachi and Kisame along with the rest of Class 1-A went about the rest of their day. Meanwhile on the streets of Musutafu, Hidan and Kakuzu were searching for any leads about Wrath. 

Hidan: I'M SO FUCKING BORED! WHEN CAN WE KILL SOMETHING?!

Kakuzu: Can you keep your trap shut? Last thing we need is any unnecessary attention. 

Hidan: Since when did you care about that shit?! 

Kakuzu: I'd rather you not scare off my contact. 

Hidan: You really think this fucking asshole knows anything. 

Kakuzu ignored his partner's question as they reached an alleyway. They were then approached by a hooded man. 

Kakuzu: You have the information?

Informant: Before the attack on the UA Training Camp, Wrath made a move against Danzo. 

Hidan: Danzo? You mean that crime boss? 

Informant: The very same. Apparently Wrath barged into his compound and wipe out his gang. When the cops found Danzo, he was killed by some kind of blade. 

Kakuzu: Anything else?

Informant: His right eye was missing. If I had to guess, someone plucked it out. 

Upon hearing this, Kakuzu became interested. Hidan however was bored. 

Hidan: Can we move along already?! 

Kakuzu: Thank you for the information. That will be all. 

The informant then left the alleyway. While Hidan was indifferent to the information, Kakuzu was interested. Hidan was quickly to point it out. 

Hidan: So what now? We done here?

Kakuzu: Let's get back to the hideout. I'm sure Nagato will be interested in this information. 

With that being said, Kakuzu and Hidan made their way back to the Akatsuki Hideout to report this information back to Nagato. With this information, the hunt for Wrath intensifies.