16. Epilogue

It had taken my first and second pregnancy for our worlds to settle, each time I was pregnant I had to constantly remind them I wasn't breakable and had needs.  In fact by our third baby they were well aware being pregnant made me horny and understood my limits.

The village, Our foundation and the Witches were all doing well and we were frequent visitors to Greece, as well as regular visitors to my Father, Emma and Arachne.  Owen had learnt to delegate and by our third child they all had and most of the work was done by a team of very competent managers under their watchful eyes.  We had settled into a routine with Olympus, Zeus having kept his word and dealt with Ares, with Hades and Poseidon's help and now Ares to was a better God for it.

Being successful and rich had led to its own issues for me and our children but we had compromised and the coven now supplied trained security witches for when we travelled.  The village was also protected by them and whilst it had not been all smooth going, the worst, a villagers son thinking he could cash in on his mothers links and profit from them, his mother had been horrified at what her son had done and she had helped determine his punishment and pushed for his banishment from the village.

Today was a celebration on Olympus of our latest achievement, a online game both villagers and witches had helped develop about Greek Gods and their history, we had decided to make the game free and so far since the launch it had had over a million downloads and suddenly the lesser gods were feeling the benefit of their names being known again. 

I watch our children happily racing around the hall, the sounds of their voices echoing amid the happy discussions happening all around me. So much had changed over the last decade, but I could see Zeus watching them with a proud smile on his face, in his eyes his grandchildren could do no wrong. 

Each of the children a mix between their father and I, each clearly recognisable as siblings but also as who had been fathered by who.  I grinned as I felt one of my gods approach and as Jace slid his arm around my waist I leant back against him, sighing happily. "You smell divine, good enough to eat" he growls into my ear and I shiver, desire heating my body.

"Jace behave" I gasp out as his hand splays open over my stomach and he hums lightly.
"Jace?" I question as he stills and groans softly.
"Finally... Baby, have you been feeling okay?" He asks and I nod, apart from craving coconut products especially ice cream I felt wonderful.
"Why?" I ask slightly panicked, wondering what he had sensed.  His hand caressed my stomach as he started to grin and I realised what he was hinting at. 

I had so much work planned, but if I was... I mentally shook my head, if Jace could sense it then I was. Damn I would have to delegate again.  "No, Jace, no, please tell me I'm not" I hiss at him hopefully but he grins wider, meaning in to whisper in my ear.
"Twins... little balls of fire" he tells me and my eyes instantly search out Owen.

Owen must feel my gaze as his head shots up, his gaze taking everything in, before he too grins widely, excusing himself and heading our way.  "You're sure?" He asks Jace before pulling me into his arms and kissing me thoroughly.

"What's going on?" Miles asks joining us, with Kal on his heels.

"Thena's pregnant" Jace tells them all and I raise my brow at him.

"Hey we don't know for definite yet" I hiss and they all laugh.

"Baby, when has Jace every been wrong?" Owens says with a grin, his hands cupping my face as he smiles excitedly at me "We're having a baby".  

"Two and they're girls " says Jace calmly, but I can feel the  love through all their bonds, as the back slapping starts and I roll my eyes at them.  No matter if they are Gods or men, they celebrated each time I got pregnant as a group effort. 

I raised my gaze automatically searching for our children, who had clustered around Zeus, Kaiden, the oldest at 9 standing tall and proud over his brothers.  MIcah, our second born was 6 and our thinker, his posture relaxed as he was observing the room, and Jude, our baby at nearly 3 who wanted to take apart and then fix everything and who at present was reaching for Zeus's bolt, but I knew it was safe, no one here would harm or allow any harm to befall any of our children.  Our children were the perfect blend of everything human and god.  I caught my father's eye and he raised his glass to me, recognising that something was going on and knowing him, he would be aware already, not much got past him nowadays.

I settled into their embrace once again thankful that we had found each other and that our worlds now existed side by side in our lives with ease.  

I glanced quickly at Ares, stood to the side talking with Poseidon, his wives either side of him, both carrying his child.  He had met Daphne and Hyacinth whilst removing plastic from the oceans, they had been on the run from our brother Apollo who had claimed them as his own, much to their horror but then Ares had found his role as their protector and love had bloomed.  We would never be the siblings we once were but I had forgiven him and my Gods had learnt to ignore his presence.

"How long do we have to stay?" Owen whispered in my ear and I grinned at him, I had a surprise lined up for them, I had arranged for Zeus to take the children to stay with my father and Emma overnight after the party

"We can leave anytime. It was to be a surprise, time alone for us but Zeus is taking the children to my fathers, and yes before you worry their security is aware, we just need to say goodbye" I tell them and feel heat and need start to build through the bond and I grin happily at their smiling faces.

"You my love are a wonder" Jace praised as they start guiding me towards Zeus and our children.

The end.