Chapter 14

Be the Mage of Doom:

After knocking Eridan out I some how woke up and looked around. Then I remember what I had to do. I was time for the battle to start. I grabbed my Gemini shirt and me bicolor glasses and walked downstairs.

"50LLUX! WH3R3 4R3 Y0U G01NG?"

I turned around and saw Mituna coming down the stairs. Damn it I don't want him to follow me... Oh idea!

"iim goiing over to Cronu2 hou2e. Want two come wiith me?"

Mituna's eyes widen and he shook his head quickly.

"WHY W0ULD 1 W4NT TW0 G0 TW0 H15 H0U53! H35 4 J3RK! PLU5 TUL1P 15 C0M1NG B4CK!"

"Ju2t don't go iin my room ok."

"N0 PR0M153!"

He said running up to his room laughing. I rolled my eyes and gave a groan knowing he will but only to play video games. I opened the door and left the house. ED probably thinks I'm meeting him at the beach. I better make it there before...

"HEY ASSHOLE!"

God damn it! At this rate I won't be able to fucking kill ED! I turned around and saw KK behind me and I floated down.

"What do you want KK... iim kiinda bu2y riight now..."

"WHERE ARE YOU GOING?"

"ED2 why.."

"OH I THOUGHT THAT YOU SHOULD COME OVER TODAY AND HANG OUT. YOU HARDLY HANG OUT WITH ME ANYMORE AND I'VE BEEN KINDA WORRIED ABOUT YOU."

"Don't bee. When iim done wiith what ii need two take care of at ED2 hou2e."

"WHAT DO YOU NEED TO DO AT THAT PRICKS HOUSE?"

"none of your bu2iine22 KK."

"WHY ISNT IT MY FUCKING BUSINESS?"

"your not the damn leader anymore KK! Ju2t leave me the fuck alone!"

And with that I used my psionics and flew away. God he doesnt understand to stay out of my business and let me get some fucking work done...

I made to the boardwalk and floated over the beach. I looked down and noticed he wasn't here at all.

"Gog.... Late a2 fuckiing u2ual..."

20 minutes go by and I started to get angry. Looks like he is being a coward. Haha! She is all mine now Eridick!

I started to float away going to (Name's) house to get her until I saw a big ball of light coming for me. I quickly dodged it and looked around with my eyes sparking. Where the fuck is he....