Chapter 19

Be the Captor boy:

Its been a couple of days since the incident. I have locked myself in my house once I ran away from what I did to (Name). I came home crying, yes I fucking cried why wouldn't I cry after what I did to the one I have flush feelings for could be fucking died.

The day after that Karkat came over and wouldn't leave the porch until he saw me. Of course I opened the door it was raining that day and he saw me. He looked like he hasn't slept in days, was he really that worried about me? Of course he started swearing at me causing me to zone out a while until he said that (Name) was ok but in a coma, which my face turned into told shock. I fell to my knees and started to cry, shaking wondering if she would come out of it. This was all my fault, why didn't I see her coming, why the hell did she jump in front of him.

Karkat bent down and I could feel his arms wrapped around me and shushing me lightly.

"Thii2 ii2 all my fault.... ii 2houldn't have fiired.... ii..ii"

"SOLLUX CALM DOWN. ITS OK YOU DIDN'T KNOW THAT SHE WAS COMING..."

"BUT IIT WA2 MY FAULT THAT 2HE2 IIN THE HO2PIITAL! II PUT THE ONE II WA2 FLU2HED FOR IIN THE HO2PIITAL!"

Karkat looked at me and frowned, and the first time in forever he didn't talk in his shouty voice.

"She doesn't feel the same way about you Sollux..."

"W-what?"

He looked down. My eyes widened and I felt more terrible. I can't believe I didn't notice she didn't have the same feelings as me.

"ii'm gue22ing 2he ha2 feeliing2 for Ampora then..."

He nodded. I wiped my face that was filled with tears and sighed. Karkat looked over at me and I saw him rubbing his neck.

"HMM.... SOLLUX... I KNOW THIS IS REALLY A BAD FUCKING  TIME AND ALL BUT THERE SOMETHING I BEEN NEEDING TO TELL YOU."

I looked over wondering what it was.

"UMM.. WELL, FUCK IM NOT SURE HOW TO SAY THIS BUT I HAVE FLUSHED FEELING FOR YOU."

His face went completely red at that point and my face was a yellow color.

"KK ii..."

"YOU DON'T NEED TO SAY ANYTHING CAPTOR I KNOW YOU LIKE HER MORE AND IM A GOG DAMN IDIOT FOR EVEN TELLING YOU THIS I JUST COULDN'T HOLD IT IN ANYMORE AND.."

I intrupted him by kissing him and he blushed more. I pulled away and he looked like a lost in words. I laughed a little and smiled.

"ii thiink ii'm flu2hed for you two KK."

And for the first time ever he smiled and hugged me again.

The next day came and I was just sitting on my couch playing games. Mituna was in his room doing something, I don't know I have been hearing the word penis about 5 times now.

Then I heard a knock on the door and I sighed because I wanted to be alone. I stood up and walked over groaning.

"God! What the fuck do you want!"

I opened the door and looked up. My eyes widened at what I saw and there was Eridan and (Name) at my door.

"Umm, hi Sollux"

"(N-Name)? Y-your awake?"

She smiled softly and nodded, I also notice that she was holding his hand but I'm happy for them now and I have KK now. She came up to me an hugged my tightly.

"I forgive you Sollux."

My eyes widen and I slowly hugged her back trying not to cry in front of her.

Eridan:

I watched as (Name) hugged Sollux. I'm still angry for what he did to her. I can't believe se apologized to him but I had a feeling that she doesn't blame him for any of this. She's just so forgiving and, and I'm happy that soon I'll ask her to be my Matesprit.

Sollux let her go and looked at me with a straight face.

"ED."

"Sol."

We looked at each other for a while, like about 5 minutes at most, but he then put his hand out.

"II'm 2orry ED."

"Wwhat?"

"II'm 2orry, for everythiing. For makiing threat2, for almo2t kiilliing you, for everythiing."

I can't believe he is apologizing to me, but I shouldn't leave him hanging like this. Plus some of this is my fault too. I took his hand and shook it.

"I'm sorry too Sol."

He nodded and smiled.

"But thii2 doe2n't mean ii am not 2toppiing two call you name2 haha."

I puffed my cheeks and they both laughed at me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys. I would just like to say I'm so sorry that I haven't updated any books lately. I have been very depressed these past couple of weeks and school was being a pain in the ass. But I'm doing my best now to update as much as possible. I'm happy for your patient and can't wait to update more. That's all for now so CHARLIE OUT!