Chapter 24

Eridan:

We made it to the beach before the girls came. Cronus helped me unload everything and I laid the blanket down on the sand while he got the turtle out of truck. She looked so happy when she saw the ocean.

"Here."

I heard I'm say and I turns around looking at him. He held out his guitar case and held it out in front of me.

"Thanks."

And with that he left. I put the food down on the blanket and waited for her to arrive then.

Reader:

Kanaya stopped on the board walk and pushed me out then drove away. I was so confused at that point that I just walked. I continued to walk the stepped on the beach. The sand was nice and warm making me happy.

Walking a little more I looked up and saw a little area that was all set up with a picnic basket and everything. I walked up to it and saw him sitting there. My smile grew big looking at him from behind. He looked so handsome in what he was wearing. The butterflies in my stomach we're starting to rattle up. Slowly moving my hand on his shoulder I tapped it. He jumped a little and looked behind him.

"Jeez (Name) you scared the shit out of me."

He held his hand to his heart then stood up. I looked at him and saw that he was looking at what I was wearing which made me blush.

"Um.. you look very handsome in you vest Eridan."

He looked up at me and had a slight violet blush on him. Dear God that just made him more cute!

"T-thanks, but you look reelly beautiful in this dress. It suits you vvery wwell."

After he said that he gave me a small smile making me blush a little more and I turned my head looking at the picnic area.

"So you wanted to have a little picnic here tonight?"

I asked sitting down.

"Oh yes I just thought you knoww it wwould be nice to uh... eat out near the ocean and um... maybe wwatch the-"

"The sunset together?"

"Yeah."

"I would lovve that."

Giggling after I mimiced his accent but he didn't say anything but stared at me.

"Eridan are you ok?"

I waved my hand in front of him and he shook his head and leaned back.

"Uh yeah! I'm perfectly fin! Wwhy are you askin'?"

"You drifted off for a second."

Eridan:

She just looks so beautiful. The dress she wearing her hair and gorgeous face everything! I can't keep my eyes off of her. She stood up then and took her shoes off and held her hand out to me. I looked at her then her hand taking it.

She started to walk towards the ocean holding the dress up.

"You shore you wwant to go in the wwater? It might ruin you dress."

"Come on it will be fun and you know it."

She smiled and ran in getting all wet. I stood there watching her have fun. She looked over at my and splashed water all over at me. Giggling I looked at her and started to splash her back making her jump back gasping. I chuckled and she puffed her cheeks up splashing more water at me. I laughed and got more closer to her and I could see a slight blush on her. I smiled softly and her putting my hand on her arm.