Chapter 3- Welcome...Bitches.

Chapter dedicated to Linda Asare❤️.

Everyone dropped to the ground in a flash and Ashanti pulled Heather away to her side in a nick of time just before the brick crossed the room.

     After a few seconds of panicked stares they all stood up gingerly in the midst of charred glass.  Veronica reached out to the brick which had two words inscribed on it with a blue sharpie- Welcome...BITCHES.

She read it out loud and Heather quivered in Ashanti's arms, Ciarra bit on her lower lip in deep thought.  A couple of seniors rushed to their aid.

" Are you guys okay?" One of them asks .

They were beyond words. One of the seniors came up with a broom and begun to sweep away the glass.

"Every fresheman should please leave to the foyer for a roll call." Another girl walks in and announces.

They all scrambled out of the place.

" Did you see their faces?" Ciarra asked, " It looked like they knew this was bound to happen, is it some sort of welcome tradition or something?"

" A welcome tradition that almost cost me my head?!" Heather exclaims, " There must be something more to it than we are seeing."

" Only someone who's been in our shoes before could clarify it. Does any of you know any senior??"

" I just met two on the way here. Chelsea and Ruth. I'm pretty sure Ruth wouldn't tell me anything,she's kind of closed off but Chelsea would. The problem is that I don't know their dorms."

" Well after the roll call,we branch out to search for her cause I can't go back in there with some crazy psychopath on the loose." Heather rants.

" Deal." Ashanti agrees as they joined the mass of first years at the foyer.

               OoO

Canticles was truly the dream house. It had everything guys dreamed of. A working gym, game room, basketball court and a pool table. Unlike the female houses  were Grace period was being observed, the boys were going through manual labor at their house.

     In addition to all the great facilities and majestic façade of the house, came work. Lots of it.

Mowing lawns, weeding the overgrown backyard garden, scrubbing the floors of each room and mopping them. Cleaning windows  and dusting the couches in the patio.

The new boys were many so the job was done in two hours and they spent the rest of the day adjusting into their rooms and making their beds whiles getting to know each other.

Zaron, Lejandro, Kobby and Samed met one of their seniors from their alma mater. He was pretty unexcited to see them because of all the trouble he went through with them back in junior high.  On the other hand they were beyond elated.

"Senior Louis, what a surprise to see you here!" Samed grins when they entered their dorm and find him making his bed.

"Oh no, my nightmares just followed  me  here and it's been only a year." Louis groans in an uninterested tone.

" Take it cool Bruh, we don't bite." Lejandro chuckled and he finally loosened up and slapped hands with them.

" So what brings you here, I thought you guys were into music and sports. Why risk that?"

" Cause we honestly need to get a life. And where else than this prestigious and ominous school."  Kobby replies, " And I hear it's got the prettiest ladies."