3.4

Rebeka, Samuel and Valerio were at my place to get the molly they were dealing. The lab was still in my place. We were getting ready to go to the blackout party. 

Rebeka saw Valerio taking the drugs with him and they started arguing on whether they should deal in the club or it is too dangerous. I was getting tired of this fake friendship of the four of us and I couldn't stand Rebe with Samu, they seem so happy together. I just wish that Carla is right about their breaking up. 

Anyway, we got ready, Rebe was looking stunning as always, wearing a super stylish and hot outfit, god she is good for Samuel. Samuel was wearing a simple outfit as always, but still looking so good. Valerio was wearing a blazer opened, showing off his abs. 

I had a classier style than Rebeka so I wore a black tight mini one-shoulder dress with some black, red bottom Louboutin heels that Carla had given me for my birthday. 

We arrived at the party and, as I understood, Rebeka was about to meet someone to give her a tape with a video showing the one who ratted her mother out. Me knowing that Samu was the one, I wanted to help, but from the other side I didn't want to get involved. Rebe left to find the guy and Samuel was alone, he was drinking his drink and he was so handsome, I don't know why I suddenly like him that much, maybe Carla's advise opened my eyes. I am sure I love that guy, I just need to be patient. I saw Valerio holding some drugs and I thought it wouldn't be bad to clear my head off Samuel. But Valerio had promised he wouldn't give me drugs ever again, so I had to think something. 

MARIA:"Omar, hey"

OMAR:"Maria! Long time no see huh?"

MARIA:"Yeah true!"

OMAR:"Look at you, in a dress and with high heels. I remembered you with sneakers and ripped jeans"

MARIA:"Well, I guess we all changed."

OMAR:"That's true. Anything you get on the house chica"

MARIA:"A glass of champagne would be great, but I also need a favour."

OMAR:"Tell me"

MARIA:"Well, Valerio is dealing ecstasy, and I really need to clear my head off. But the problem is he won't give me any. So I want you to get molly from him and say it is for you." I said sliding to him 50 euros. 

OMAR:"Okey girl, just be careful with drugs"

MARIA:"Don't worry, I will."

Oman left the bar and went to Valerio, I got behind the bar for a bit, to serve while Omar was with Valerio. I was standing there and I was Rebeka's bag in the trash. I immediately thought it was Samuel's way to get away with the tape and the whole ratting out thing.

...

After 10 minutes I had a bag with white powder in my hands. I consumed it and in a matter of few minutes I was in a great mood, dancing. I was so ecstatic that a left a complete stranger dance and make out with me, having Samuel's death glare on me all the time, until Rebeka arrived and they started arguing about the lost bag. 

Samuel was trying to persuade Rebe to leave as soon as possible, when the countdown started.

Ten 

Nine 

Eight

Seven 

Six

Five

REBEKA:"Samuel do you love me?"

Four