3.2

I woke up with Valerio laying next to me, this guy really made me forget everything, well almost everything...

VALERIO:"Morning guapa"he said kissing my cheek 

MARIA:"DId you sleep well?"I said smiling 

VALERIO:"It is impossible to sleep with you and not sleep well". 

We spend sometime cuddling as we had no school, but my mind was 24/7 on Samuel, but I also felt bad for using Valerio. Anyway, our little sleep was interrupted by my phone, which was ringing. 

*on the phone*

MARIA:"Ander?"

ANDER:"Maria. did I wake you up. I am sorry"

MARIA:"No no it is okey...what's wrong?"

ANDER:"I would prefer if you talked face to face"  he sobbed on this

MARIA:"Fuck Ander. What happened?"

ANDER:"Meet me in an hour at the park ok?"

I closed the phone and the shook was visible on my face

VALERIO:"Babe what's going on?"

MARIA:"Umm nothing."

VALERIO:"You sure?"

MARIA:"Yeah yeah"i said nervously "Um Valerio, I need to go. You can do whatever you want here. Unpack your things because you didn't have time to yesterday, and I'll be back in a few hours"

...

MARIA:"WHAT?"

ANDER:"Please keep your voice down, you're the first to know"he said to me while we were smoking at the park

MARIA:"Ander you cannot be serious, please tell me it is not true" I was crying, he just admitted to me he had cancer. 

ANDER:"Hey please don't cry. I told you because I trust you not to make you worry about me" he said and hugged me, I was still crying.

MARIA:"I am glad you trust me and I really like talking to you too, but Ander this is serious. What did your parents tell?" he said nothing "Ander don't tell me you haven't told them?"

ANDER:"I will, I promise. What did you wanted to talk about?"

MARIA:"You shouldn't worry about me now. You have your own problems and don't forget I am here for everything"

ANDER:"Thank you. But it will be good for me to clear my head and talk about something irrelevant"

MARIA:"Well if that's the case..."I started saying "Ander I am so confused. I really don't know what to think, and how to feel"

ANDER:"What to think on what?"

MARIA:"About Nano, Samuel and Valerio. Generally, I've fallen for s many people in such a sort while and now I don't know how to feel. Nano was the first guy I loved in this way, and I feel like crap for hating me because of what happened with Samu. Now Samu is with Rebeka after cheeting on me with Carla, even though he said he loved me and judging his brother after what he did to me. Now, even if I am dying for him and I cannot get him out of my mind, I really cannot do anything about it. And on top of these, I am living with Valerio which helps me forget my problems, but I feel like I am using him..."

ANDER:"Yeah I can tell the situation is kind of confusing...but if you ask me, you should follow your heart." his phone rang.

ANDER:"It is Samuel"

MARIA:"What? Come on answer him!" 

*on the phone*

ANDER:"Oye Samuel"