2.2.2

MARIA:"WHAT?"I whispered-shouted."Carla, what are you saying? Do you know what you are saying?"I said trembling.

CARLA:"I know it is serious but please you cannot tell anything anyone." 

MARIA:"Carla, concentrate! I am Samuel's friend and Nano's ex! I cannot let him rot in jail!"

CARLA:"If you talk, I will also end up in jail, you will lose your other friend."

MARIA:"I don't want something like that , but either way you will leave with Christian!"

CARLA:"Just please do not tell until I think what to do"

MARIA:"Samuel will kill me"

CARLA:"I am sorry for dragging you into this"

MARIA:"You are telling me that you know something about the murder and keep it a secret? Please Carla tell me, did you kill her?"

CARLA:"I have to go. I cannot tell you anything more at the moment."

MARIA:"Fuck..."

MARIA:"Take care of Christian."

CARLA:"I will"

...

I went back to where Samuel was, he was with Ander chatting. I was feeling guilty only to stand next to him and not telling him about Polo. 

SAMUEL:"Isn't it weird that Guzman is not here"

ANDER:"Neither Lu"he said and opened his instagram and saw Valerio's story. He was wasted and dancing with Guzman 

MARIA:"Joder, is this live?"

ANDER:"Yeah...i have to go there. Polo are you coming?"he said and I glanced at Polo not knowing how to react near him after what I learnt. 

POLO:"Yeah I am coming"

...

SAMUEL:"No matter how rich you are, you can't bury someone wherever you want"

MARIA:"I don't know if I can take this"I said looking at Marina's grave. "Fuck Carla"I whispered to myself blaming her for how I was feeling.

SAMUEL:"What?"

MARIA:"What, nothing..."

SAMUEL:"No, you said something about Carla"

MARIA:"No I didn't "

SAMUEL:"No you did...do you know anything about her? Maybe about Marina's murder?"

MARIA:"What?No!"

SAMUEL:"I need a beer"he said and sighted

MARIA:"Me too"

SAMUEL:"Vamos?"

MARIA:"Do you wanna get me drunk to take information from me?"

SAMUEL:"Maybe"

 ...

We were currently at a bar drinking shots with Samuel. After the 5-6 shot I was already feeling dizzy. 

SAMUEL:"Now...did you have to do anything with Marina's murder?" he said and I widened my eyes not being able to believe what I had just heard

MARIA:"Samuel are you kidding me? Mierda, you really believe I could harm her?"

SAMUEL:"Nano had slept with her while he was with you"

MARIA:"Samuel you really believe I could kill Marina just because she slept with nano? Regardless of how much I loved him"I said hurt standing up to leave. He followed me.

SAMUEL:"Then what were you talking about with Carla at the memorial?"

MARIA:"I...I didn't...I can't tell you but I can assure you that neither me or Carla killed Marina"

SAMUEL:"So you know something? You know who killed her"

MARIA:"I don't", I lied we were currently outside the bathroom, him being furious, I had never seen him like this, he even looked hot...

SAMUEL:"Tell me whatever you fucking know" he said pushing me to the wall grabbing my neck. I was frightened my the sudden strength that came from him but he kind of reminded me of his brother when acting like that. I was turned on. 

His hands around my neck to threaten me, but I was not willing to surrender.

MARIA:"Are you sure this is what you wanna do?"I said seductively but he did something very unexpectable, he kissed me. It was passionate , but didn't feel right. It felt like role-playing, like we weren't Maria and Samuel, but someone else. I pushed him back and moved away from him he grabbed my hand 

SAMUEL:"I want to know everything"

MARIA:"I don't have anything to tell you"

SAMUEL:"You are bad at lying"

MARIA:"I am good at other things. Wanna see?"I said in my sexiest voice trying to make him forget about Marina's murder, besides we weren't Samuel and Maria, we wouldn't let our friendship get ruined.

SAMUEL:"Are you sure? I mean you were with my brother, it's weird"

MARIA:"So you don't like me!"I said trying to bet out of his lap, but he pushed me back

SAMUEL:"No, it's not that, I just have the feeling that you hide something from me, about Marina's murder"

MARIA:"You are still thinking of her, don't you?"

SAMUEL:"I don't, it is for Nano, I want to know everything"

MARIA:"I only want you to fuck me? Can you?"

SAMUEL:"What about Nano? What about our friendship?You will regret this sooner or later"

MARIA:"What do you know about what I will do and think?" I said while I pushed my dress up and my panties down sitting on his lap.

Fuck I can't believe this really happened. I had never considered Samuel as something more than a friend and it was weird that half a year ago I was fucking his brother. Anyway, this was nothing and by the next morning we would have forgotten it and move on. Or that's what we thought ...

So guys tell me if you like it. Having Carla's and Samuel's relationship fit with Maria.