2.8

Samuel kissed me...I liked it, put I pulled back...

MARIA:"Samuel..."

SAMUEL:"Shhhh..."he said and placed my side bangs behind my ear. "Don't push me away. Listen to me, you and Nano broke up, you don't owe him anything. Don't think you are doing something wrong. I know you feel what I feel. I know it. So if it is about Nano, don't hesitate. Unless you feel nothing for me...If you don't feel something, then I pass" he said still starring deep into my eyes. Nano never looked at me this way."But I know you feel this too. I've never felt like this for anyone, I love you..." he said it! He was almost crying. Tears started falling from my eyes, now I was sure, I was in love with Samuel 

MARIA:"Samuel..."I started saying but my phone rang, but as I had the caller identification on speaker the name that sounded made Samuel and me stop starring at each other. 'NANO' said the robotic voice , I looked at Samuel. I was either going to pick up the phone and beg Nano to come back and try to hide my feelings for Samuel once and for all or ignore the call, kiss Samuel and follow my heart and not my mind. 

I looked at the phone ringing, on the screen, a picture of me and Nano, I looked back at Samuel who was starring the phone, I took a last glance at the phone before I ignored it, and pull Samuel in a kiss. After some seconds we pulled away and smiled. 

SAMUEL:"Thank you" he muttered

MARIA:"I should be the one to thank you for making me see clear." I said honestly. "I love you too, Samuel"

...

I woke up next to Samuel, I had no idea what was going to happen. I didn't have the power to go to school.

SAMUEL:"Good morning"

MARIA:"Good morning" I said and smiled 

SAMUEL:"How are you? How do you feel?"

MARIA:"Guilty...but happy"

SAMUEL:"Glad to hear that, the happy part"

MARIA:"Are we going to school?"

SAMUEL:"I don't know"

MARIA:"I really don't want, but I think we should. You are close to persuading Guzman."

...

We arrived school, we heard something about a gala that Lu is organising with Cayetana this weekend and I am invited too. I wouldn't go, but those galas can end up really unexpectedly.

*time skip at the gala*

We arrived with Samuel, we were good, I guess, but Rebeka seems to like me a little less. Jealousy. Anyway, I really didn't know what I was doing here. As people were here to raise money. The night was really really dull, when Lu decided to make a speech. "that will be interesting" I thought.

Lu started talking about generalities, for the gala, for what a special person cayetana were...when she called her a lier. 

"I smell drama" I whispered to Samuel

Lu kept on her delirium, some tears appeared but she wiped them off, I respected her for a moment. But seconds before the end of her speech...