2.1

*DRUGS MENTIONED*

I spend the summer with Christian and Samuel, trying to get over Nano. And I have to say that Christian helped a lot at it. Samuel spend a lot of time in jail with Nano, trying to get him out.

Today it was the first day of school, I was going at Samuel's to go to school together. I hadn't been at Samuel's since I was with Nano so I didn't know how I would feel to be there. 

Samuel opened the door and I immediately felt memories hitting me. Nano with me at every corner...on the couch at the kitchen...Fuck, I missed him.

SAMUEL:"You miss him, don't you"

MARIA:"Very much"

SAMUEL:"Don't worry, we will find a way to get him out of prison"he said and hugged me

SAMUEL:"But even if he comes back, I don't think you should get back with him, I might love him, but he didn't treat you right"

MARIA:"Yeah I know, but, Samuel, I am so alone...I have no one "

SAMUEL:"You have me...and Christian, and I think Christian has helped you...in a very special way" he said and smirked

MARIA:"Yeah, I know, I just wish it wasn't really awkward for you"

SAMUEL:"No not at all...Should we go?"

MARIA:"Yeah"

We arrived at Las Encinas and everyone was there, even new people...A girl arrived with a very 'rebellious' outfit. I liked that girl. Behind her, there was a boy I've never seen before. He was really handsome, curly hair and perfect style. I think I already like him.

REBECCA:"What are you looking at" she said to other rich kids starring. 

MARIA:"Hey, I am Maria, I love your style"

REBECCA:"I am Rebecca, my friends call me Rebe, you can call me Rebe"she said and smiled at me.

MARIA:"These are my friends, Samuel and Christian"

REBE:"Nice to meet you guys"

SAMUEL:"Nice meeting you too"

Rebe seemed to like Samuel. 

We headed into the classroom, until an angry Guzman appeared shouting. He has a serious fight with Samuel and the principle tried to calm everyone down. Guzman seemed too stubborn to change his mind. But the guy I had noticed before seemed to not really care and started asking about a party, I was too young to mourn about Marina, I was sad, but I wouldn't forget how to party. 

...

*time skip at the party*

Me and Samuel were waiting at the queue for 20 minutes 

SAMUEL:"Fuck, we will stay here the whole night"

MARIA:"At least we won't be alone. Look, Rebe with Nadia"

REBE:"What are you looking at, move on...everyone, have fun waiting here"she said and he all laughed 

REBE:"Hey, we are in the list of...'

NADIA:"Valerio"the doorman opened that door and we entered a VIP area. 

The club was amazing, I was trying to spot the handsome guy I had seen I school, which apparently appeared to be Valerio. I was scanning the club to find Valerio until I heard someone calling my name

VALERIO:"You are Maria right?"

MARIA:"Yeah, how do you know?"

VALERIO:"I heard it somewhere..."