1.6

I headed back home and slept immediately. 

The next day I woke up and went to school with Samuel and Nano. Nothing important happened. We were all pretty busy with the projects. I saw Samuel filming Marina dancing and I did so with Ander playing tennis. At the break I was hanging out with Samuel as Christian was with Carla and Polo(...) and Ander was nowhere to be found. I was walking with Smuel and we saw Omar with Ander hand in hand when they kissed. I wasn't impressed but I had to act so , because I theoretically didn't know anyhting. And then Omar saw us and stopped. 

OMAR:"Samuel, Maria. Um it it's not what you think"

ANDER:"Don't worry Omar, Maria knows and Samuel is trustworthy"

SAMUEL:"You knew?" he asked me

MARIA:"I kind of did"

ANDER:"And thank you for not telling anything. It is not that I didn't trust you but you understand. If Guzman knew..."

MARIA:"Come on Ander, it is your life, Guzman has no right to judge yoy"

OMAR:"She is right. By the way, I have new staff if you want"

MARIA:"Oh yes, I had failed"

OMAR:"On the house" he said and handed me some pills and some grammars of marijuana.

MARIA:"Oh thank youuu. I was thinking, maybe we could throw a party at mine house or yours, Samuel. I mean a real party not those boring you rich guys throw"I said pointing Ander and chuckled 

SAMUEL:""Yeah, why not. Better my place. Nano will help us, he is super into parties. What do you think?"

OMAR:"Yeah sure! When?"

MARIA:"Well today it is Wednesday. How about Friday?"

SAMUEL:"I think it is okey. I'll call Nano. You guys can come to my house tomorrow to organise it"

ANDER:"Tomorrow I have tennis practice but on Friday I can come earlier to help you"

MARIA:"It is okey, I think we can make it, but as you wish"

The day passed and Nano came to drive us home. I saw Christian as we were leaving and as I hadn't talked to him the whole day I offered him to take him home. He accepted and we both entered the car door with Samuel. 

MARIA:"I forgot to tell you Christian, we will throw a party on Friday at Samu's I assume you will come"

CHRISTIAN:"Of course"

NANO:"Tomorrow we will meet and organise it a bit, will you help us"

CHRIASTIAN:"I would like to, but I have...plans"

MARIA:"Right. OK. But please don't invite your new friends, Ander will be there and he doesn't want Guzman to know. So please do not mention this to Carla and her puppy"

CHRISTIAN:"Fine I won't"he said "You are being so hot when you are jealous"he whispered to me 

I rolled my eyes and looked at Nano, he was looking a me so he probably heard my

SAMUEL:"Can I bring Marina at least"

MARIA:"Yeah I think she will cause no problems"

*time skip to Thursday evening*

We were all at Samuel's place and we were sending invitations via Facebook. Omar had took over invitations as he knew a lot of people. Nano and I had gone to the grocery to buy drinks and snacks. I was intensively looking at my phone waiting for Christian message or phone call.