1.9

As we arrived where the others were, with Nano's hand over my shoulder, we gained a death glare from Christian. And in order to avert the chaos I threw his hand from my shoulders and went to greed Ander and Omar. 

MARIA: "Guys, how are you? Omar, I might need some stuff"

OMAR:"Whenever you want sweetie", he said and before I managed to answer Christian got the chance, grabbed my hand and lead me to a nearby alley. I couldn't react, the alcohol mixed with weed made me follow him. But before we left them from our line of vision, I spotted Nano looking at me subduedly. The truth is that I really like Nano, but I have my concerns regarding how serious he is when flirting me. I know he is doing this with every girl 1 but I really wish it could be something more...

Anyway, I had to deal with Christian. We entered an isolated alley, it was already a little dark and me already being tipsy, he could be the perfect chance for him to get me back.

He was walking furiously, and he pushed me on a wall not leaving my hand, grabbing the other, pinning them both on the other sides of my head.

MARIA:"What exactly do you think you are doing? Let me go!!"

CHRISTIAN:"Shut up, and let me talk"

MARIA:"No! If you wanna talk or do anything, go to you new friends or..."I couldn't finish my sentence when he kissed me. Hungrily and furiously. I tried to push him back alcohol made it impossible, and in a matter of seconds, I found myself kissing back, wanting more.

MARIA:"Fuck, you make me fall so easily"I said still making out with him

CHRISTIAN:"How could you help yourself"

MARIA:"I shouldn't be doing this, I told myself I won't fall again"by the time I told this he stopped

CHRISTIAN:"You said fall?" "Maria, do you have feeling for me. And I don't mean friendly feelings, but more...deep ones"

MARIA:"What? No...we have sorted this out."

CHRISTIAN:"I know, but sometimes things don't go as we want to"

MARIA:"And what if I have? You have your princess and her boyfriend to keep you occupied. You just remember me when they dumb you"

MARIA:"Fuck, I am acting like a crazy stupid bitch"

CHRISTIAN:"A super hot one"he said and grabbed my waist pulling me again closer

CHRISTIAN:"What's going on between you and Nano"

MARIA:"What are you talking about?"

CHRISTIAN:"Come on, I've seen the way he looks at you, and you look at him, it is obvious"

MARIA:"Wait. You have the right to fuck other girls, have a threesome behind my back and you wouldn't even tell me unless I overheard you, and you are making a scene for me looking at Nano?

CHRISTIAN:"I can't stand watching you with someone else"

MARIA:"That is not an excuse"

CHRISTIAN:"Okey, listen. As you see, we both get intrigued when we see each other with someone else, and we have already done...a lot of things. So why don't we make it official"

MARIA:"Are you kidding me? Christian, listen to me, a like you, a lot."he smiled at that point and tried to kiss me again."But..."I said cutting him off."us, together, like in a relationship, won't work. I think you like Carla a little too much to see me seriously, but I really don't walk to lose you, in any possible way"

CHRISTIAN:"I get it. You might be right. I like Carla, but you have to now, I will never, never like anyone as much as I like you. And for the "lose you"part, you now I can't live without you, even as just a friend, with benefits or not"