3.3

I woke up because of a weird sound. I left the bed and found Valerio at my living room. I smiled at him and ran at him.

MARIA:"Hey, you came back" I said hugging him

VALERIO:"I can't stand for long without you" he said and kissed me roughly with me not being able to react

MARIA:"Val, I wanted you to know that I was thinking that this kind of relationship based on sex only, is not gonna work for long. I know we both have a lot of fun, but eventually someone will end up hurt. But I really want you to leave here with me"

VALERIO:"I get it, but I would never hurt you, besides we can still be sleeping with others, personally I do." he said and then moved closer to my ear "but there's no one like you" he said seductively knowing it is hard for me to resist 

MARIA:"Yeah I know" I said pushing him gently away from him "but I had this kind of relationship with Christian too and didn't end up well"

VALERIO:"I am not like Christian, I can make you feel like a princess, not only in bed"

MARIA:"Either way, what I mean to say is that we don't have to stop -this- until someone catches feelings and also we can keep seeing others and if someones finds something serious, we stop this" 

VALERIO:"Fine" he said 'here we go again' I thought

...

After sometime I heard the doorbell and as I was going to open Valerio spoke

VALERIO:"Fuck I forgot" he sighted 

MARIA"What's going on?"

VALERIO:"Please don't be mad. Rebeka is coming to do some... businesses"

MARIA:"What the fuck man? You are using my house to make drugs?"

VALERIO:"I am sorry I just-" he started saying but Rebeka shouted from the outside 

REBE:"CHICO OPEN THE DOOR. WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN THERE? FUCKING YOUR ROOMMATE "

I opened the door and saw Rebeka followed by Samuel 'Great' I thought.

MARIA:"Do you have to do it here? If the catch us, I will be the one to blame"

REBEKA:"And where else could we go?"

MARIA:"I don't know. Your place or Samuel's?"

REBEKA:"My house is under investigation and Samuel is afraid to use his house"

SAMUEL:"I am not afraid I just don't want you to use my house. I brother went to jail for this stuff and now he is-" my eyes had watered at the mentioning of Nano "I am sorry" he said looking at me with his beautiful eyes. FUCK WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME? IS IT EVEN POSSIBLE TO WANT BOTH OF THEM?

MARIA:"It is okey." I said "Well fine stay here, but don't drag him into this" I said pointing at Samuel "neither me" I said and sat by the table they were working.

SAMUEL:"Rebeka, your mother is in jail because of these."

REBEKA:"Wrong. She is in jail because some son of a bitch ratted us out" she said and Samuel gave her a confusing look. I saw guilt in his eyes, but I think I was the only one who did. Only I can read him like this. Is there any chance that Samu ratted Rebe's mother out?

After half an hour, when they were taking a break and Rebe was not near Samu I texted him:

                                                                                                                       Were you the one who ratted her out?