1.11

After making it official with Nano I was the happiest person on earth, I loved him and I was sure about it. I was just trying to find a way to tell Christian. We hadn't spoken until the night of the party at Carla's winery. So I decided to call him even though it was a bit cold. 

*on the phone*

CHRISTIAN:"Maria, where have you been, you missed school today, me and Samuel were worried."

MARIA:"I was just super tired, I couldn't make it to school today...Christian, I need to tell you something. Maybe Samuel has already told you, even if I asked him not to."

CHRISTIAN:"No he hasn't...that's why he was weird today. What's going on?"

MARIA:"I...I am kind of dating Nano..."

CHRISTIAN:"What? How come?"

MARIA:"After the party I went over and..."I took a pause. "You told me you were ok with it, right?"

CHRISTIAN:"Yeah, of course, I am happy for you, but I'll miss you..."

MARIA:"Why will you miss me?, We will still hang out as we always did"

CHRISTIAN:"Yeah I know, I mean I'll miss having you..."

MARIA:"Christian...you promised me, please don't make me feel guilty, I am happy and...I love him"

CHRISTIAN:"Okey I am sorry"

MARIA:"Besides, you are not alone either, you have Carla"

CHRISTIAN:"You are not the same, you are much more..."

MARIA:"Christian please..."

CHRISTIAN:"Okey, I'm sorry. I am really happy for you and for Nano, lucky guy"

MARIA:"I am glad you took it that way. Now I have to go, see you tomorrow at school"

CHRISTIAN:"See you"

I closed the phone and I texted Nano. 

*on texts*

                                                                                  MARIA:"'morning"

NANO:"morning babe"

                                                                                  MARIA:"Meet me today?"

NANO:"Of course, come over, whenever you want"

                                                                                  MARIA:"I'll be there in 30'"

NANO:"I am waiting ;)"

I got ready, I wore a skirt and a top and left my house to meet my boyfriend. I was walking in the cold streets of Madrid, it was 7.00 p.m. and it was already dark. As I was reaching the house, someone grabbed me from my hand and dragged me at an alley, putting his hand on my mouth to stop me from screaming 

UNKNOWN MAN:"Hush hush, we won't hurt you...too much" I was frightened but being alone all these years I knew how to handle such situations, but still I was scared. I tried to calm down and not show my dread, but the man took out a knife placing it on my flank. Tears started falling, but I was trying to keep myself calm. His hand still on my mouth, blocking me from speaking. 

UNKNOWN MAN:"Tell your filthy boyfriend, that unless he pays his debt back, he will find you at a dike, unless he doesn't care"he said, laughing and pushing the knife over my skin harder. My crop top was leaving a line of skin uncovered, I started crying harder.