25: Long speech

That evening

I struggled just trying to read when all that could cross my mind was Ash for an odd reason with one question in mind.

Does he even have feelings for me?

Now that I think of it, it really does seem odd to find that his ex is a Riley as well. What if he just likes me for the name?

Maybe he just wants to fulfil sleeping with this 'Riley' through me.

What can I say?

The more I know him the more I don't understand.

The knock on the door almost took me off guard as it echoed throughout my room before it softly clicked open.

"Honey?" I heard my mother call softly and I sat up, crossing my legs on the bed because the dress I was wearing was a bit too short.

"Yes?" I asked when I noticed she was silent, only to hear her whisper to someone.

"Ash wants to speak with you." She said and I felt a thud land in my heart, making me blush a little from the name.

Did I fall so much for him to this point!?

"I'm busy." I deadpanned and I heard her chuckle as she stepped in.

"I already invited him in." She said only to notice Ash step beside her, holding a relatively large box of chocolate.

I folded my arms and rolled my eyes as I glared at the sheep lamb on a stool by my bed.

"Take him out." I ordered only to hear her sigh out.

"I'll be down stairs if you need me." She said before I heard the door slowly close shut, forcing me to curse under my breath, knowing too well she left me with Ash.

He walked to the bed and sat on the edge of the bed where a few books lay. He simply moved them aside and sighed out heavily as I felt him place the box in front of me.

"I'm sorry." He whispered and I clenched my jaw to stop the feeling tickling my heart as I remained angry at the sheep lamp. "I shouldn't have... Done that." He said softly and I felt his hand hold my overly exposed thigh.

"Just leave me alone." I whispered and clenched my fists into a ball. "I don't want you anymore."

Geez, I sounded like a cheesy teen who had just suffered a heartbreak.

"I want you." He clenched his jaw tightly and moved a bit closer to me, gliding his hand across my thigh. I grabbed his wrist and shoved his hand to himself to which he sighed to and looked away. "I know you probably think everything I told you was a lie, but I really do have strong feelings for you. I love you Riley."

"Save the slack." I sighed and ran a hand through my hair. "Just explain why you went all out to make out with other girls."

"I don't have a valid reason." He said flatly. "They just wanted me to."

"So why did you do it?" I pressured and he bit his lower lip before connecting our eyes.

"Just for the status." He admits and I roll my eyes at him.

Typical.

"The hot shot bad boy, huh?" I asked and he smiled sheepishly. "Why am I not surprised?"

"Sorry." He sighed then suddenly got on the bed.

"Hey what are you-" I was cut short when he crushed his lips on mine, bringing my back to the bed in an instant. I struggled to remove him from me but he resisted.