Genma X Raido---/ Merry Christmas

Začať od začiatku

“Its beautiful” Raido said in a dream voice.

“Yeah” Genma breathed.

“Come on we're almost there I'm getting cold.” Raido said starting off again.

“Right.”

It didn't take long for them to make it to the big house. For all the years Genma and Raido's been partners Genma's not meet Raido's family of come to his partners house. Raido unlocked the door holding it open before Genma had stepped foot into the house, Raido 5 year old sister had jumped at Genma. Genma quickly cough the girl holding he on his hip.

“What your name then?” Genma asked smiling.

“Sammy” the little girl said happily as she pulled the Senbon from Genma's mouth. Genma took the Senbon from her hand and put it in his pocket. He placed the little girl down and stepped into the house. Raido just stood there laughing throw the hole thing.

“Your Rai's partner aren't you?” She asked all bubbly and happy.

“I am.” Genma nodded.

“Oh squirt run along let Genma sit” Rai said flicking the girl in the head with a smile. The girl glared at her brother before running off. “Sorry bout her she gets exited about meeting new people.”

“So how big is your family?” Genma asked following him throw the house.

“4 brothers 3 sisters” Raido said.

“Jezz” he said as they entered the living room. They where all there and all looking there way. Genma looked at the kinda nervously.

“Guys this is Genma, Genma this is the family.” Raido said before walking to the tree and putting all Genma presents round it.

“I'm Raido's mom, Tama” the women with long brow hair said putting her hand out to Genma.

“Genm... you already know that” Genma felt like a right idiot. He doesn't do well meeting new people.

“Come on take your coat off and give it here” Tama said. Genma half nodded taking his coat scarf and gloves off.

“Thanks” he said handing them over to her.

“Genma, come sit with me.” the women with the shoulder length brown hair said. She looked about 23-24 ish. Genma went to go over and sit when Raido jumped up and stood in front of Genma stopping him.

“Tammy we made a role, your not to flirt with my mates if I don't yours now back off.” Raido hissed.

“But its Christmas” she whined.

“So” he shoot back.

“Gen... Genw... Genm... I cant say it” Sammy said and started crying. Genma picked the little girl up and sat on the sofa, sitting her on his knee. He used his thump to whip her tears away before smiling at her.

“Its okay, don't cry, you can call me Gen” he said.

“Yay” she shouted throwing her tiny arms round his neck.

“Sammy let go of him he don't want you jumping all over him” one of the boys said. He was about 16. he as spicy red hair.

“Your so mean Ringo” Sammy cried.

“Well your annoying” the girl sat next to Ringo shoot. She was about 14.

“I agree with Emi” some boy said walking into the room. He looked about 19.

“Okay Genma, this is Sammy, Emi and Tammy” Raido said pointing to each of his sister's. “And this is Ringo, Leo, Soto and Hiroshi.” he said pointing to each brother. “Sammy is 6 Emi is 14 Tammy is 23 Ringo is 15 Leo is 16 Soto is 19 and Hiroshi is 9” Raido said.